Director. Film Partnerships at Daniel J. Edelman Holdings
Posted in Public Relations 18 days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Los Angeles, California
Edelman is a leading global Communications Marketing firm that partners with many of the world’s largest and emerging businesses and organizations, helping them evolve, promote and protect their brands and reputations. Edelman was named one of Advertising Age’s “Agency to Watch” in 2014; one of Forbes’ “14 Most Influential Agencies of 2014”; and The Holmes Report’s “2013 Global Agency of the Year.” Edelman was awarded the Grand Prix Cannes Lion for PR in 2014 and was among Glassdoor’s “Best Places to Work” for the third time in 2014. Edelman owns specialty firms Edelman Intelligence (research) and United Entertainment Group (entertainment, sports, experiential), a joint venture with United Talent Agency.
Edelman is an equal opportunity employer of all protected classes, including veterans and individuals with disabilities.
UEG is a global lifestyle, entertainment, and sports marketing agency. Our mission and vision is to create breakthrough marketing communication plans with the people, properties, and platforms that shape popular culture and define the standard of luxury experience.
We bring a seasoned group of brand strategists, creative thinkers and inventive tacticians who are experts at identifying the heart and soul of a brand and then telling its story with feeling on any number of channels. UEG was built with Hollywood powerhouse United Talent Agency and Edelman, the leading PR and Communications Agency. This unique partnership enables us to provide intel and access of a leading entertainment agency along with the insights, ideas and activation capabilities of a full-service marketing firm.
- Drive the Film business for the agency, including but not limited to ideation, proactive and reactive communication and day-to-day management of the Film business, from inception through launch and identifying ways to grow the business both strategically and creatively through integration of brands within various aspects of the Film industry.
- Negotiate scope, timeline, and pricing in a confident manner with an optimistic tone to reach agreement with Client.
- Serve as liaison between UEG and our clients, ensuring excellent customer service and client satisfaction.
- Collaborate with internal business practices across all disciplines to identify project opportunities for new and existing clients.
- Identify growth opportunities and initiate long term planning with internal teams to bring cross-agency ideas to fruition.
- Track overall business unit and project health and track revenue and invoicing with Finance and Legal resources.
- Keep a close eye on Client's competitors and industry trends/opportunities and create awareness to the wider team.
- Actively participate in agency brainstorm sessions, on topics and clients, throughout the organization.
- Should have approximately 8+ years of relevant experience within a studio and/or at an agency with directly relevant experience and knowledge in this space.
- Must have the ability and passion to sell and be a creative marketer and problem solver.
- Highest level of client services experience with the ability to act quickly and thoughtfully.
- Must have excellent written and verbally communications skills with the ability to communicate to all levels of an organization, crisply and succinctly.
- Motivated by an extremely collaborative and fast-moving environment.
- Should bring a love of solving strategic business challenges with creative solutions, in collaboration with our clients.
- Should be a passionate self-starter who isn't afraid to roll up their sleeves.
- Possess strong knowledge and passion for the Film industry, and future trends/opportunities shaping it.
- Should have a knowledge of working promotional/integration models present in this space.
- Should have good working relationships either with brands, networks, and/or studios
- Should be a big and creative thinker.
This position will require limited/moderate travel
This position is based in our Los Angeles, California location