Posted in Sales 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by Professional Diversity Network, Inc
Type: Full Time
Location: lynnwood, Washington
Comcast brings together the best in media and technology. We drive innovation to create the world’s best entertainment and online experiences. As a Fortune 50 leader, we set the pace in a variety of innovative and fascinating businesses and create career opportunities across a wide range of locations and disciplines. We are at the forefront of change and move at an amazing pace, thanks to our remarkable people, who bring cutting-edge products and services to life for millions of customers every day. If you share in our passion for teamwork, our vision to revolutionize industries and our goal to lead the future in media and technology, we want you to fast-forward your career at Comcast.
Responsible for providing subject matter expertise on the design and implementation of complex data network and voice solutions for business class customers. Works as a collaborative member of the sales team to market and sell the Company's product lines. Provides insight to
customers on current network solutions. Works closely with account executives on presentations and the technical design of new sales. Has in-depth experience, knowledge and skills in own discipline. Usually determines own work priorities. Acts as resource for colleagues with less experience.
- Provides timely, technical support and problem resolution for field service questions.
- Supports Sales team with product modifications and engineering expertise for custom projects.
- Performs needs analyses for the Company and its customers, and produces strategic, cost-effective solutions.
- Serves as Subject Matter Expert on Business Class products.
- Designs solutions for the customer that meets their business applications, as well as assures protected circuit design, disaster recovery situations, and appropriate bandwidth for future growth.
- Translates complex technical design requirements into information that customers can understand and respond to.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelors Degree or Equivalent
- Generally requires 7+ years related experience
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer