Graphic Designer at NRT LLC
Posted in Art 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: New York, New York
NRT LLC is the nation’s largest owner and operator of residential real estate brokerages operating in more than 50 of the 100 largest metropolitan areas in the United States, with approximately 790 offices and 47,500 independent sales associates in. NRT is a subsidiary of Realogy (NYSE: RLGY). NRT is ranked the No. 1 residential real estate brokerage firm in the U.S. for 20 years in a row, according to the REAL Trends 500 report. The ranking is based on 2016 closed sales volume and closed transaction sides for the nation's top 500 brokerages. NRT led the ranking with $166 billion in sales volume and 337,780 transaction sides on a pro forma* basis.
*This takes into consideration the estimated full-year performance of companies acquired by NRT during 2016.
Visit www.nrtllc.com for more information
For over forty years, The Corcoran Group has exemplified a steadfast commitment to service, creativity and hard work. The company was founded in 1973 as New York City began an historic transition from being a market predominately composed of rentals to one of individual ownership. Corcoran grasped the implications of this change by targeting specific neighborhoods and concentrating on higher-end properties. With that strategy, we quickly rose to prominence and thanks also to the acquisition of major real estate companies in Manhattan, Brooklyn, South Florida and the Hamptons, today we are the preeminent luxury real estate firm within our markets.
The Corcoran Group is seeking a Graphic Designer to play a critical role in brand and agent marketing. This position reports up through the Senior Creative Director and is based in our Manhattan office. The individual must demonstrate exceptional knowledge and experience working with Adobe Creative Suite, print, web, and motion graphic applications.
This position required 2-3 years of professional experience as a graphic designer during which he/she has worked within a creative team to execute assignments in both print and digital spaces from conception to launch. The individual must be comfortable working within brand guidelines of a high end, luxury brand.
The successful candidate must have excellent communication skills (both written and verbal), be able to working independently, be able to prioritize and multi-task while meeting strict deadlines, and possess the ability to coordinate projects between various departments, media reps and vendors.
He/she must be capable of executing projects from concept through production, juggle multiple projects simultaneously, and meet quick turnaround times while maintaining a high quality of work.
Job Responsibilities included but are not limited to:
• Create email communications, newsletters, banner ads, social media graphics, and infographics
• Create print brochures, post cards, advertising spreads, books, newsletters, and more
• Customize and utilize branded web and print templates for property and individual agent promotions
• Ability to communicate concepts and work collaboratively
• Bachelor’s or equivalent degree required, preferably in design
• 2+ years experience, ideally in marketing/advertising, preferably within a progressive creative agency
• High proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite design programs
• General understanding of web development toolsets (HTML, CSS, etc.)
• Customer service oriented by nature. Accustomed to managing multiple clients simultaneously. Must be able to handle all situations with diplomacy
• Boundless curiosity and positive can-do attitude
• Excellent organization, verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to effectively communicate ideas and strategy behind design concepts
• Demonstrated ability to thrive in an entrepreneurial, collaborative, self-motivated and fast-paced environment
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
To be considered an applicant for this position you must show how you meet the basic qualifications of the job in a resume or document you upload.
NRT LLC, a subsidiary of Realogy Corporation, is committed to providing equal employment opportunity (“EEO”) and will make employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, age, sex, gender, sexual orientation, sexual preference, gender identity or gender expression, veteran status, marital status, disability, or any other characteristic protected under applicable laws and regulations. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected under applicable laws and regulations.Under the Americans with Disabilities Act and other applicable laws Realogy will provide reasonable accommodation to disabled applicants upon request during the application process to ensure equal opportunities to be considered for employment.