Posted in Finance 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Roseland, New Jersey
At Prudential Group Insurance, we are passionate about making long-term financial security a reality. We care about helping our clients meet their goals and overcome challenges. That’s why our teams are constantly solving problems and creating innovative solutions that put individuals at the center and help improve organizational and individual financial wellness.
The Participant Engagement Marketing Manager will be responsible for the management and execution of participant engagement marketing activities for Financial Wellness capabilities and new product solutions. This individual will be involved in developing and driving an integrated strategic marketing plan that supports business objectives around growth and retention. The individual will work closely with the Client, Distribution, Implementation, Customer Office and the internal marketing team to develop and implement the engagement plan to drive desired outcomes for our clients.
Major Responsibilities include:
· Partner with middle market Client segment to develop and implementable marketing and digitally focused strategies to drive participant engagement leading to increased retail relationships.
· Position the capabilities and the need for email data with clients at implementation to drive better results
· Develop and execute marketing engagement plans that reduce cost and complexity and are repeatable and scalable.
· Contribute to the learning agenda through client and distribution interactions to bring best practices and insights which will ultimately help to optimize engagement and improve internal processes.
· Share results and key performance indicators to build holistic marketing engagement plan and optimize the activity to meet goals
The ideal candidate will have strong strategic marketing experience with a proven track record of driving individual engagement through market differentiation. Other relevant qualifications are: