Digital Designer Intern at J. Walter Thompson Inc (JWT)
Posted in Art 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Minneapolis, Minnesota
Calling all digital forces to be reckoned with: You could be NEXT at Mirum!
At Mirum, we’re passionate about using the power of digital to help make what’s next for our clients. If you’re about to graduate, the Mirum NEXT summer internship is your chance to join us here in Minneapolis and help us bring new ideas to life for our clients. We want your strategic thinking, creativity, opinions, and your win-as-a-team work ethic. We’ll work and play hard while teaching you everything we know along the way.
Digital Designer Intern: If you’re passionate about digital and will be graduating this spring, we encourage you to apply.
What you will do:
- Provide design support for interactive online experiences
- Collaborate with creative leads, project managers and developers to deliver digital content
- Contribute to brainstorming and concepting sessions
What you will need:
- Digital or graphic design-related degree
- Online portfolio of design work to discuss at interview
- Ideal candidate qualities:
- Proficient in Sketch or Adobe Programs
- Shows strategic thinking and ability to communicate design decisions
- Thrives in a team environment
- Bonus if familiar with Principle or other animation tools
Mirum NEXT FAQs:
Will you be paid?
Yes, you will receive an hourly wage. You’re doing real work. That deserves real pay.
What are the hours like?
In general, we’ll need you here from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. Some days may be slower and you might go home early. But, we ask for your flexibility and reliable transportation as some projects or events may require more of your time.
When is the application deadline?
Hint: The earlier, the better. But, no later than March 9th.
Do we hire interns after summer is over?
If the circumstances are right, we’d love to turn interns into full-timers. We have hired interns in the past, but we also can’t guarantee it.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.