Business Manager at Yanfeng Automotive Interiors
Posted in Automotive 23 days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Novi, Michigan
Yanfeng Automotive Interiors (YFAI) is the global leader in automotive interiors. YFAI is redefining how people relax, work and play in their vehicle interiors today and decades from now. Headquartered in Shanghai, the company has 114 manufacturing plants and technical centers in 20 countries and more than 33,000 employees globally. They design, develop and manufacture interior components for all automakers. Established in 2015, Yanfeng Automotive Interiors is a joint venture between Yanfeng Automotive Trim Systems Co., Ltd, a wholly owned subsidiary of Huayu Automotive Systems Co., Ltd. (HASCO), the component group of SAIC Motor Corporation Limited (SAIC Motor), and Adient, the global leader in automotive seating. For more information, please visit www.YFAI.com.
The Business Manager goes above and beyond the scope of a typical Executive Admin position. You will become the right hand of your executive, working proactively to meet requirements and constantly being one step ahead of the game. Your goal is to take away any tasks possible from their daily role giving them the ability to use their time in the most productive way possible, while always maintaining confidentiality, integrity & professionalism. Beyond that, you will handle impact projects and become deeply involved in the business. We are looking for a bright and eager professional who is motivated. The Business Manager role is a learning role, serving as a step in career development for the right candidate. This exciting career opportunity will be supporting our Vice President and General Manager, North America and 2 – 3 other players on his team.
This exciting career opportunity will be supporting our Vice President and General Manager, North America and 2 – 3 other players on his team.
- Meeting hosting and coordination for the team
- Collating & distribution of reporting as required
- Collaboration with IT for equipment and conference room facilities
- Follow up with interfacing teams to ensure completion of previously agreed action items
- Close collaboration with the NA leadership team
- Team communications – keeping the team informed and up to date
- Responsibility for supporting project work supporting growth into a next level business role
- Special Project management
- Expense & travel administration
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required
- 3-5 years of experience in an business or administrative role
- Excellent computer skills and comprehension of Outlook, PowerPoint and Excel
- Highly organized and able to prioritize under pressure
- Strong written & verbal communication skills - Be able to deal with highly confidential and sensitive information
- Positive attitude, appetite for development
- Ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment and anticipate last minute changes
- Attention to detail is mandatory
- Team player mindset
- A problem solver; ability to pinpoint problems and find creative solutions
- Strong business acumen
- Flexibility with last minute changes
- Last but not least, a strong passion to win