Facility Manager (Commercial Property) (23912001) at Owens Realty Services
Posted in Facilities 28 days ago.
This job brought to you by Local Organization
Location: New Haven, ConnecticutJob Description:
Owens Realty Services
New Haven, CT, United States of America
Our employees experience a dynamic and rewarding place to work. We have a reputation for outstanding customer service, professionalism, teamwork, and exceeding client expectations. We consider the employees of Owens Realty Services and Owens Facility Services to be one of our most valuable resources. Our employees treat others in a friendly and courteous manner and have respect for other employees, tenants,visitors and our clients property.
Job Skills / Requirements
We have an exceptional Facility Manager opportunity supporting property management functions for a well-established portfolio in the New Haven area. As a core member of the team, you will maintain physical assets, monthly and quarterly financial reporting, budgeting, common area maintenance reconciliations, capital project bidding & management, vendor proposals, execute maintenance management and superior customer service skills in your daily work.
As a full-service commercial brokerage, investment, management, maintenance, housekeeping and environmental services company, Owens Realty Services continues to experience extraordinary growth attributed to our overwhelming commitment and dedication to the absolute best and most innovative services in the industry. As a Facility Manager you will interact with professionals throughout the organization giving you exceptional opportunities for career enrichment. In this role, you will report to the EVP, Facility Management Operations.
Here is what you can expect in this role.
Responsibilities will include:
• Responsible for maintaining the physical integrity of the properties under management in support of owners' goals and objectives for the properties.
• Maximize operational efficiencies of the assets in order to reduce operating expenses and increase ROI.
• Responsible for training and development of all personnel assigned.
• Provide project management for capital projects and major repairs and maintenance.
• Responsible for implementing and maintaining the Preventative Maintenance Program.
• Maintains Computer Maintenance Management System.
Job Abilities and Skills:
• Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
• Experience in maintaining purchase and computer maintenance management systems.
• Experience with all Microsoft Applications, particularly Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
• Confident , Positive Attitude
• Strong organizational and analytical skills.
• Exceptional good organization and time management skills.
• Ability to work 40+ hours; on call 24/7/365
Experience, Education, certification and/or license requirements:
• 5 - 10 years of related facility/property management experience.
• College Degree; Facility Management or business related field.
• CPM, RPA, or CFM a plus
Physical Requirements: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions. Demonstrates ability to climb ladders. Must have the ability to stand for extended periods of time; exhibit manual dexterity to operate equipment; see and read printed material with or without vision aids; hear and understand speech at normal levels; speak in audible tones so that others may understand clearly in person and on the telephone; ability to understand and follow oral and written instructions; physical agility to lift 50 pounds; to bend, stoop and reach overhead.
Education Requirements (Any)
High School Diploma or Equivalent
Additional Information / Benefits
Established in 1990, Owens Realty Services is a full-service commercial brokerage, investment, management, maintenance, housekeeping and environmental services company. Our comprehensive roster of services efficiently and economically manages the operation of sophisticated real estate investment portfolios, residential apartment and condominium complexes, government buildings, educational facilities, corporate campuses, high-profile venues and family entertainment parks in both the public and private sector. Owens Realty Services affiliates with significant industry associations to stay on the forefront of the development of new management models, marketing strategies, maintenance techniques and industry product lines. We integrate industry best practices to achieve the highest quality of service delivery for our clients.
With an emphasis on customized management plans, our services result in maintaining the maximum life cycles for critical capital investments, a healthy and clean environment for all building tenants and visitors, as well as substantial cost savings. Owens Realty Services saves our clients, on average, approximately $1.00 per square foot in operational cost savings.
Owens Realty Services portfolio includes over 25 million square feet of first class, high profile facilities in Connecticut , Florida, North Carolina and New York with a value of more than $8 billion in real estate net worth and $30 million in gross annual revenue. With over 1,000 industry professionals company-wide, our organization continues to experience extraordinary growth attributed to our overwhelming commitment and dedication to the absolute best and most innovative services in the industry.
We look for employees who will:
- Strive for professional excellence in the performance of their jobs
- Understand and support the company's direction
- Provide superior service to our customers and employees
- Be flexible, innovative, and responsible to change
- Manage human and financial resources wisely
- Be a team player, helping others to succeed
- Encourage open communication throughout the company
- Treat all individuals with dignity and respect
- Have pride in and sell Owens Realty Services to others
- Be energetic and excited about their field of work and of others around them
- Be able to go above and beyond what is expected of them
- Be involved and enveloped in the entire business of our company
Owens Realty Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, disability, veteran status, or national origin.
Benefits: Medical Insurance, Life Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Paid Vacation, Paid Sick Days, Paid Holidays, Short Term Disability, 401K/403b Plan
Screening Requirements: Motor Vehicle, Drug Screen, Criminal Background Check
This is a Full-Time position 1st Shift.
Number of Openings for this position: 1