Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Part Time
Location: Hampton, Virginia
Cubic Global Defense
Applicant serves part-time as a facilitator for designated Army Chief of Staff s Future Warfare Study events (to include wargames). The applicant moderates panel discussions and serves as the interface between working groups and an Event Direction Cell. As a facilitator, the applicant provides advice and assistance to panel/working group members on event processes and procedures, the Study Plan architecture, and provides scenario clarification. The applicant ensures panels/working groups proceed within the guidelines established by the event design and the Event/Game Director. The applicant ensures all panel/working group deliverables are prepared on time and in accordance with the event schedule. The applicant provides input to event summaries and event reports for all events.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Applicant must have experience in facilitating political-military seminars and war-games conducted for senior government and/or corporate leaders and have extensive knowledge and experience in:
* The operational and strategic levels of war
* Interagency operations
* Social, political, economic and military aspects of conflict
* Technical aspects of war-game system architecture to include knowledge of appropriate service and joint concepts.
* Applicant must be able to travel unaccompanied to U.S. locations supported by the U.S. Army Training and Doctrine Command mission on monthly (or less frequent) basis for periods of 3-14 days.
* Preferred experience working with high level military and government officials.
* Must be able to move, carry, and operate personal computer equipment and related material.
MINIMUM JOB REQUIREMENTS
* SECRET clearance required.
* Civilian education - Bachelor s Degree required; Master s degree desired.
* Military education - Attendance and graduate of intermediate level staff college such as the U.S. Army Command and General Staff College (or other service equivalent) is required.
* Military operational experience - Extensive time and experience in Army or other service S-3/G-3 and operations staff positions and/or as a trainer at a service training center as an observer/trainer.
* Has significant experience (10 or more years) in Army or Marine Corps combat arms, combat support, or combat service support units; joint experience is desired.
* Strong verbal communication skills.
* Must be proficient in common desktop applications to include: WORD, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.
APPLICANT MUST BE ABLE TO MAINTAIN THE NECESSARY SECURITY CLEARANCE TO PERFORM ALL TASKS AND EVENTS UP TO THE SECRET/NOT RELEASABLE LEVEL.