Part-Time Administrative Assistant at NRT LLC
Posted in Admin - Clerical 23 days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Deerfield, Illinois
NRT LLC is the nation’s largest owner and operator of residential real estate brokerages operating in more than 50 of the 100 largest metropolitan areas in the United States, with approximately 790 offices and 47,500 independent sales associates in. NRT is a subsidiary of Realogy (NYSE: RLGY). NRT is ranked the No. 1 residential real estate brokerage firm in the U.S. for 20 years in a row, according to the REAL Trends 500 report. The ranking is based on 2016 closed sales volume and closed transaction sides for the nation's top 500 brokerages. NRT led the ranking with $166 billion in sales volume and 337,780 transaction sides on a pro forma* basis.
*This takes into consideration the estimated full-year performance of companies acquired by NRT during 2016.
Visit www.nrtllc.com for more information
Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage, LLC is looking for a Part-Time Administrative Assistant for their Deerfield Office (US-IL-Deerfield-740 Waukegan Road) to work a proposed schedule of Saturdays and Sundays from (9:00 am - 4:00 pm).
Responsibilities and basic skills/qualifications are as follow not limited to:
- Processing sales and assisting the transactions coordinator in creating company files
- Communicating with and providing direct support for the agents
- General bookkeeping
- Assisting with document scanning
- Answering and routing incoming calls
- Maintaining fax/copy machines and assists users with use of equipment and the transmission and routing of faxes
- Greets clients and supports other admin members/agents with admin tasks
- Backup for the all staff personnel
- High School Diploma or equivalent work experience required
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office; Outlook, Word, Excel and social medial
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment with attention to detail
- Strong customer service and creative problem solving experience
- Real Estate experience a plus!
To be considered an applicant for this position you must show how you meet the basic qualifications of the job in a resume or document you upload.
NRT LLC, a subsidiary of Realogy Corporation, is committed to providing equal employment opportunity (“EEO”) and will make employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, age, sex, gender, sexual orientation, sexual preference, gender identity or gender expression, veteran status, marital status, disability, or any other characteristic protected under applicable laws and regulations. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected under applicable laws and regulations.Under the Americans with Disabilities Act and other applicable laws Realogy will provide reasonable accommodation to disabled applicants upon request during the application process to ensure equal opportunities to be considered for employment.