Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Kokomo, Indiana
St. Vincent Home Health
RN (FULL TIME)
St. Vincent Home Health
St. Vincent Home Health has an opportunity available for a Full Time Registered Nurse in Kokomo.
Primary functions are to plan, develop, implement, evaluate, organize and direct home care services with the interdisciplinary team including physician, patient/family, and referring agency; and administer skilled nursing care for clients of all ages in their place of residence and assume the responsibility for the total provision of care.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
* Assesses home health patients to identify the physical, psychosocial, and environmental needs as evidenced by documentation, clinical record, case conference, team report, and evaluations
* Case manages and provides clinical oversight and direction to the interdisciplinary team, physician, and family
* Implements/develops/documents the plan of care and revises as necessary
* Provides care utilizing infection control measures that protect both the staff and the patient (OSHA)
* Supervises and provides directions to the HHA/LVN to ensure quality and continuity of services provided
* Assures continuity of quality patient care delivered with appropriate documentation
* Monitors assigned cases to ensure compliance with requirements of third party payors
* Performs on-call responsibilities and provides on-call service to patients/families, as assigned
* Provides effective communication to patient/family, team members, physicians, and other health care professionals
* Graduate of an accredited college/university, Associate, Diploma, or Baccalaureate School of Nursing
* Current, unencumbered State License as a Registered Nurse (RN)
* Current Driver s License
* Current CPR, negative TB screen and Hepatitis consent/declination
* Two years of experience as a Registered Nurse (RN) in a clinical care setting, home health preferred.
Knowledge and Skills: * Nursing skills as defined as generally accepted standards of practice.
* Good interpersonal skills
St. Vincent Home Health is a proud member of Ascension at Home, a leading provider in the delivery of compassionate patient-centered healthcare services including home health, infusion therapy and hospice.
Formed in 2014, Ascension at Home is a national partnership between Ascension Health and Evolution Health. The partnership includes all Ascension-affiliated home health, hospice, home infusion therapy and private duty/supportive care services. Visit us at www.ahah.net to learn more about our organization and view all career opportunities.
BENEFITS OFFERED (Full-Time and Part-Time employees)
* Medical Insurance
* Dental Insurance
* Life Insurance
* Vision Insurance