Driver - Wheelchair at Envision Healthcare
Posted in Other 28 days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Hampton, Virginia
Driver - Wheelchair - Full Time - Peninsula, VA Job Title: Driver, Wheelchair Reports To: Operations Manager Department: Operations Status: Non-Exempt
The mission and purpose of this position are to compassionately deliver high-quality service and transportation in a professional, caring and cost-effective manner.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
* Transport/Drive patients to and from medical facilities and/or home in a timely manner.
* Utilize maps to locate hospitals, medical facilities, and patient home addresses.
* Complete Trip Sheet on a daily basis fully recording each transport.
* Ensure wheelchair van is maintained and is in good working order; keep unit clean.
* Know and use Standard Codes in radio transmission.
* Responsible for completing mechanical checklist for vehicle at the start of each shift.
* Report mechanical problems to Fleet Manager.
* Adhere to all company policies and procedures.
* Adherence to and compliance with information systems security is everyone s responsibility. It is the responsibility of every computer user to: Know and follow Information Systems security policies and procedures. Attend Information Systems security training, when offered. Report information systems security problems
* Other duties as defined by the formal job description
* High school diploma or equivalent (GED)
* Must possess at time of hire and maintain throughout employment valid CPR and First Aid Certifications
* Successful completion of EVOC Driver's Training program.
* Must possess Chauffeur License (also known as a Hack License).
** CB DO NOT REMOVE **