Paramedic at Envision Healthcare
Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Cheyenne, Wyoming
Req ID: 104109
Entity: AMR Job Title: Paramedic Location: Cheyenne, WY Req #: 104109 Reports To: Field Supervisor Posting End Date: 2/28/2018 Department: Operations Company: AMR FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
***External applicants must log on to www.amr.net, click "Careers" then "Search Jobs" to locate the position and apply. Internal candidates must apply via Success Factors on the company portal***
SUMMARY: The mission and purpose this position is to compassionately deliver high-quality service and basic, as well as advanced patient care in a professional, caring and cost-effective manner.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
* Assess each call situation to determine best course of action and appropriate protocol.
* Utilize medical equipment and procedures including defibrillator, EKG monitor, oxygen and suction devices, intravenous fluids, CPR and other procedures and medications as required to provide advanced medical care.
* Develop and utilize triage skills to provide optimal efficiency during calls.
* Provide patient care according to clinical protocols and safety requirements.
* Lift and move patients as required to provide optimum care.
* Communicate with receiving facility to receive medical direction and to provide critical information.
* Other duties as defined by the formal job description
High school diploma or GED Certificate
Driving Record in compliance with AMR policy
Valid Driver's License
Wyoming State Paramedic Certification
BLS, ACLSand PALS Certifications
***EOE including Veterans and Disabled***
** CB DO NOT REMOVE **