Office Process Coordinator at FlightSafety Services Corporation
Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Vero Beach, Florida
Location: Vero Office (0048) Vero Beach , Florida 32960 , United States (US)
JOB TITLE: Office Process Coordinator
POSITION STATUS: Full time, non-exempt
LOCATION: FlightSafety Academy, Vero Beach, FL
DEPARTMENT: Customer Service
REPORTS TO: Center Manager
Assist in the overall operations of FlightSafety Academy financial and logistical processes, including payroll, accounts receivable, and accounts payable. The primary role of the Office Process Coordinator is to manage the Academy s financial activities and relevant department processes. A secondary role is to serve as a link between the company s financial department and external clients, engaging in communications related to and transactions and executing plans made by the managers and executives.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: The following duties are essential to the successful and satisfactory performance of this job. Other duties may be assigned.
* Audit invoices, monitor accounts payable trial balance, input manual invoices, check disbursement, and perform procedures relating to proper vendor payments
* Ensure all changes to accounts are accurate and legitimate.
* Facilitate communication about accounting matters between company, clients, suppliers and lenders.
* File and manage store paperwork
* Perform general office duties as well as other assignments from the Director of Accounting
* Organize, distribute, and verify the work of other staff, and participate in their training
* Participate in the planning and development of work methods relating to the processing of accounting documents
* Obtain necessary information to resolve unusual problems. Communicate with internal and external units to supply or obtain information
* Answer queries related to your area of activities
* Perform special operations like duplicating files for security purposes, prepare credit notes, collection notices, make adjustment to entries, authorize non-standard invoices, and cancel and replace checks
* Prepare and reconcile sales reports. Maintain cash flows, anticipate cash needs, and prepare bank deposits
OTHER DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Other tasks assigned by Center Manager
CONTACTS: The employee must display a service-oriented demeanor to both internal and external contacts and promote a positive image of FlightSafety International, while performing the duties of the job.
INTERNAL - All FlightSafety International Employees
EXTERNAL - Customers, vendors and general public
KNOWLEDGE, SKILL and ABILITY:
* Must have previous experience acting as a liaison within internal departments, as well as with external clients
* Demonstrated proficiency in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, SAP, Outlook email.
* Strong bookkeeping and accounting, project coordinating, and administrative skills
* Strong knowledge of accounting, reconciliation, journal entry, and other such financial transactions
* Exceptional ability to execute multiple projects and assignments without error, but with high attention to detail
* Strong ability to follow-through project implementation and finish several on-going projects within budget and on time
* Strong oral and writing skills to effectively communicate with customers and colleagues
EDUCATION OR FORMAL TRAINING:
* College degree preferred
* U.S. Citizen or U.S. Permanent Resident
* Satisfactory Background Check
* Drug testing as per FlightSafety Academy policy
MATERIALS USED IN TRAINING:
* Computer, software
* Copy and fax machines
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORK ENVIRONMENT:
The physical demands and work environment described here are representatives of those that must be met and/or encountered by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to use hands to manipulate, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; and talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to stand; walk; sit; climb or balance; and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl.
Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 10 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 40 pounds.
The noise level in the work environment is usually low to moderate.
FlightSafety is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Vet/Disabled.