Sanitation Assistant at Ameristar Meats
Posted in Facilities 28 days ago.
This job brought to you by Local Organization
Location: Spokane, Washington
We are currently looking for a Sanitation Assistant to join our expanding team. As a fast-growing foodservice distributor, Ameristar Meats treats our customers as the boss and our Associates as our most important resource. Our growth provides Associates opportunities to drive their career. Apply Now and Join Our Team!
We offer a full benefits package, medical, dental, vision, Term Life Insurance and employee EAP program. Benefits are paid 100% on behalf of the company!
Monday - Friday with every weekend off!
- Possible assembling or disassembling of machinery.
- Moving of carts, totes, hoses, pallets.
- Use scrub brush clean.
- Clean and sanitize processing equipment with power washer.
- Inspect area after cleaning to make sure it is acceptable and clean.
- Wipe ceiling down after cleaning.
- Must be able to work full time/graveyard shift 8:00 pm –4:00 am
- Must be self-motivated, detail oriented and work independently without direct supervision
- Willing to work as a team player
- Ability to work in extreme temperatures (range 45°F to 90°F) and in a wet working environment
- Ability to bend/twist at waist, knees and neck frequently throughout work shift
- Ability to use both hands and arms simultaneously reaching/handing/grasping and exerting push/pull force normally 50 lbs.
- Frequently overhead reaching using both hands
- Ability to frequently lift up to 50 lbs. and occasionally lift up to 75 lbs.
- Ability to pass a background investigation and drug test
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer M/F/Vets/Disabled.