Marketing Coordinator at NRT LLC
Posted in Management 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Deerfield, Illinois
NRT LLC is the nation’s largest owner and operator of residential real estate brokerages operating in more than 50 of the 100 largest metropolitan areas in the United States, with approximately 790 offices and 47,500 independent sales associates in. NRT is a subsidiary of Realogy (NYSE: RLGY). NRT is ranked the No. 1 residential real estate brokerage firm in the U.S. for 20 years in a row, according to the REAL Trends 500 report. The ranking is based on 2016 closed sales volume and closed transaction sides for the nation's top 500 brokerages. NRT led the ranking with $166 billion in sales volume and 337,780 transaction sides on a pro forma* basis.
*This takes into consideration the estimated full-year performance of companies acquired by NRT during 2016.
Visit www.nrtllc.com for more information
Coldwell Banker is currently seeking a full time Marketing Coordinator to work out of our Deerfield headquarters. The Marketing coordinator serves as a support to the Studio Team that sits in the Deerfield office. This position works closely with the Director of Marketing assisting in both administrative and tactical responsibilities.
Primary Job Duties:
- Place online orders for marketing collateral throughout the day
- Assist in entering, tracking and delivering marketing jobs through an online project management system
- Help collect, organize and track calendars, schedules and reports from the Field Team
- Work with Branch Managers and agents on in-house magazine ad placements
- Perform market research as needed
- Coordinate vendor-guided training sessions
- Assist in creating and distributing ad calendars
- Work with PR & Social media team on content
- Coordinate specific letters and emails for the Chicago President
- Work with senior leadership on monthly newsletter content
- Help manage projects for the Director of Marketing
- Provide one-on-one agent support
- Help with sourcing, creating and delivering custom reports
- Collect and track branch office events in a shared calendar
- Help coordinate field support
- Set up onboarding for new department employees
- Submit check requests and perform invoicing
- Assist in ordering and mailing of marketing collateral
- Coordinate and arrange meetings, interviews, summits and business meals on behalf of the Director of Marketing
- BA or BS Degree Required (Or equivalent professional experience)
- 2 years of experience as a project manager, coordinator or office administrator
- Technologically proficient with operating systems on PCs and Macs
- Capable of navigating computer software and hardware
- Learns new software programs quickly and easily as needed
- Proficient using Microsoft Office tools including but not limited to Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Publisher (including utilizing templates and mail merge), plus Adobe programs such as Adobe Acrobat
- Possessing creative problem solving skills
- Strong communicator who connects with different audiences, conveys messages successfully and changes gears quickly
- Highly organized with the ability to multi-task, prioritize and be flexible with changing business needs in a team environment with demanding deadlines and time constraints
- Customer focused, delivery oriented, team-player who values honesty and integrity
Position Type and Expected Hours of Work:
- Travel to other nearby offices may be required on an occasional basis
- Scheduled hours are based on business need
To be considered an applicant for this position you must show how you meet the basic qualifications of the job in a resume or document you upload.
NRT LLC, a subsidiary of Realogy Corporation, is committed to providing equal employment opportunity (“EEO”) and will make employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, age, sex, gender, sexual orientation, sexual preference, gender identity or gender expression, veteran status, marital status, disability, or any other characteristic protected under applicable laws and regulations. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected under applicable laws and regulations.Under the Americans with Disabilities Act and other applicable laws Realogy will provide reasonable accommodation to disabled applicants upon request during the application process to ensure equal opportunities to be considered for employment.