Quality Manager (Maplewood, MN) at 3M
Posted in Management 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Maplewood, Minnesota
3M is seeking a Quality Manager for the Drug Delivery System Division (DDSD) located in Maplewood, MN. At 3M, you can apply your talent in bold ways that matter. Here, you go.
The person hired for the position of 3M DDSD Quality Manager will be responsible to provide quality leadership to the St. Paul site operations and will be actively engaged in the global execution of the Quality Plan for the division. These responsibilities will be directly tied to the Global vision for Quality in DDSD.
Primary Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Develop, execute and monitor operational performance of the Quality Group to meet their defined objectives.
- Coordinate necessary activities across functions in St. Paul to address Quality, Customer or Compliance topics.
- Provide leadership support in the execution of the global quality strategic direction focused on improving the Quality Management System for DDSD.
- Assures quality tools and methodologies are consistently used, effectively and efficiently, across the organization
- Establish a culture of continuous improvement to build the customer experience and lead customer interactions
- Lead site customer audits and regulatory inspections
- Awareness for compliance to other regulatory agency requirements, for example DEA and State Board of Pharmacy regulations
- A member of the Division Global Quality Management Team
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in an engineering and/or science discipline from an accredited university
- Minimum of five (5) years of combined experience in a regulated industry involving products and/or services
- Minimum of three (3) years of supervisory experience
- Knowledge and experience implementing the key elements required to be successful in managing in a regulated environment
- Ability to navigate a variety of business systems – Microsoft Office Suite, compliance and SAP/ERP systems
- Ability to lead and influence an organization to achieve performance excellence
- Ability to lead and execute regulatory / customer site inspections
- Ability to negotiate
- Ability to effectively communicate both written and orally detailed topics
- Experience working on international, cross-functional teams
Location: Maplewood, MN
Travel: May include up to 25% domestic/international
Relocation: Is not authorized
This position provides an opportunity to transition from other private, public, government or military environments to a 3M career.
Must be legally authorized to work in country of employment without sponsorship for employment visa status (e.g., H1B status).
See job description.