Video Production Technician (Maplewood, MN) at 3M
Posted in Admin - Clerical 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Maplewood, Minnesota
3M is seeking a Advanced Media Technician for the Administrative Services Division located in Maplewood, MN. At 3M, you can apply your talent in bold ways that matter. Here, you go.
The person hired for the position of Advanced Media Technician will…. Provide advanced technical expertise to support and maintain current technologies and services Media Solutions (MS) provide. Technologies include high definition video production, complex meeting room A/V systems, video & audio conferencing, video streaming, head-end routing, digital recording systems and equipment. Ability to facilitate meetings and teams. Continually improve, develop and implement processes and procedures for operation of facilities. Flexible work schedules are common due to global support and client requirements.
Primary Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Work directly with executives and clients to ensure flawless PC presentations for internal and external events utilizing current and trending technologies
- Must have broad media technology knowledge
- Provide advanced technical support on more complex events and critical corporate and executive meetings
- Establish processes and procedures to provide digital signage support and integration globally
- Provide operational, maintenance, and support of MS services and applications
- Willingness to be on-call as needed
- The job also requires performing other duties as assigned
- Possess a High School Diploma/GED or higher from an accredited institution and a minimum of four (4) years of Audio Visual (A/V) support and integration experience
- Possess a two (2) year technical degree from an accredited institution and a minimum of two (2) years of Audio Visual (A/V) support and integration experience
- Bachelor's degree or higher from an accredited university
- Minimum of seven (7) years of media experience
- CTS certification
- Experience working with 3M AV technical needs
- Strong customer service
- Ability to be discrete with client needs and information.
- Demonstrated leadership experience
- To be proficient in A/V technologies, network, PC and systems, video streaming, video file formats, audio & video conferencing
- Proficient with Microsoft Office, Word, Excel, Power Point, remote PC desktop
- Experience working under high pressure and respond to on the spot demands and technical issues
- Video production experience, editing, encoding/rendering, adobe CC
- Working with upper level management I.e. executive
- Project Management
Location: Maplewood, MN
Travel: May include up to 5%
Relocation: Is not authorized
This position provides an opportunity to transition from other private, public, government or military environments to a 3M career.
Must be legally authorized to work in country of employment without sponsorship for employment visa status (e.g., H1B status)
See job description.