Integrations Developer: II at Kay & Associates
Posted in General Business 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Deerfield, Illinois
JOB TITLE: Integrations Developer: II (Intermediate)
JOB LOCATION: Deerfield, IL
JOB SUMMARY: The Workday Integrations Specialist will be part of the HRIT team and will be primarily responsible for maintaining existing Workday integrations as well as developing new integrations as we implement new/additional modules within Workday. We are looking for a skilled Workday Integration developer who has excellent design and programming skills. You should enjoy working with a talented team of individuals, with diverse skills and experiences, who strive to excel in delivering software solutions that help enable the organization accomplish their objectives and goals.
- Design, develop, implement, and maintain Workday integrations with third party vendors.
- Ability to quickly adapt to new technology and platforms.
- Tests and debugs programs to finalize and ensure smooth operation.
- Documents program design, coding and other details to guide others in application development, use and maintenance.
- Demonstrate a high level of quality, speed, reliability and efficiency while being able to work independently.
- Work closely together with other team members and proactively share expertise to ensure the team success.
- Ability to establish / maintain credibility and collaborative relationship with the business and functional resources.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science required or equivalent technical training and work experience.
- 4+ years’ experience in software development, 2-year experience in Workday Integration
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Ability to work independently and in teams.
- Understanding of procedural and object oriented design.
- Design, implement, and deploy integration solutions to the Workday cloud.
- Have functional understanding of processes like Organizations, Staffing Models and Business process flow of HCM System
- Worked on Enterprise Interface Builder for both Inbound and Outbound integrations.
- Worked on Workday Studio to build sophisticated integrations to and from Workday.
- Utilize the Connectors and Cloud Connect Packages to integrate with third-party applications.
- Worked on Document Transformation, Simple and fixed length XSLT.
- EIB’s (Inbound, outbound), Core Connectors and Cloud Connect
- Experience with version control (Git/CVS)
- Understanding of application server technologies
- Familiarity with applications development process.
- Ability to effectively articulate and present complex concepts and ideas to senior’s, functional and business teams.
- Legally Eligible to work in the United States
See Job Description