Criminal Intelligence (CRIMINT) Analyst at ANSER
Posted in Police/Fire/Emergency 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Quantico, Virginia
SPECIFIC JOB DESCRIPTION
The candidate shall provide Law Enforcement action officer support to the Under Secretary of Defense for Intelligence (USD(I))’s, Counterintelligence & Security (CI&S) Directorate.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
Advanced degree in a discipline relevant to the position; or associates degree plus at least 4 years’ relevant professional experience
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- The ideal candidate will be familiar with security policy, counterintelligence, and law enforcement processes and procedures as conducted within the Office of the Secretary of Defense, Director of National Intelligence (DNI), Joint Staff and Military Departments.
- Support the review, analysis, development and implementation of the Naval Criminal Investigative Service Multiple Threat Alert Center function for the DoD in managing known or suspected terrorist encounter information, to include Identity Matching Engine for Security and Analysis (IMESA).
- Prepare and provide regular written and verbal updates to MTAC leadership.
- Experience with LE and Intelligence Community (IC) databases (e.g., Terrorist Screening Databases) to assess derogatory information on DoD affiliated and local population persons.
- Available to work various shifts in a 24/7 Watch Center.
- Attend meetings as required and prepare meeting summary reports.
*Please note, this position is contingent upon contract award.
In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act Amendment Act (ADAAA), if you have a disability and would like to request an accommodation in order to apply for a position with ANSER, please call 703-416-2000 or e-mail Recruiting@anser.org
An Affirmative Action
Equal Opportunity Employer
M / F / D / V
See Job Description