UR - IT Analyst (Maplewood, MN) at 3M
Posted in Information Technology 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Maplewood, Minnesota
3M is seeking an IT Analyst for the 3M Connect Team located in Maplewood, MN. Here, you go.
The person hired for this position will be part of an IoT development team working in Azure and AWS cloud environments to develop the infrastructure necessary to support 3M suite of IoT connected products.
Primary Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Will work as an entry level developer under the direction of scrum masters and lead solution architects.
- Will implement technical solutions based on business requirements in cloud database solutions such as Cosmo, HDInsight, SQL, noSQL. Will also create dashboards in analytics solutions such as PowerBI.
- Determines best course of software solution design based on business and technical requirements
- Supports solutions created through Agile and Dev/Ops methodologies with scrum teams
- Possess or in the last year of pursuing a Bachelor's degree or higher in Computer Science, Analytics or Engineering from an accredited university
- Minimum two (2) years of experience in software development and/or analytics solutions development
- Experience in .NET and Java development and various data analytics platforms
- Skills include ability to work with the technical team members and business partners and ability to speak “the language of the business”.
Location: Maplewood, MN
Travel: May include up to 10% domestic
Relocation: Is not authorized
Must be legally authorized to work in country of employment without sponsorship for employment visa status (e.g., H1B status).
See job description.