Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Hillsboro, Oregon
Synopsys technology is at the heart of innovations that are changing the way we live and work. The Internet of Things. Autonomous cars. Wearables. Smart medical devices. Secure financial services. Machine learning and computer vision. These breakthroughs are ushering in the era of Smart, Secure Everything where devices are getting smarter, everything s connected, and everything must be secure.
Powering this new era of technology are advanced silicon chips, which are made even smarter by the remarkable software that drives them. Synopsys is at the forefront of Smart, Secure Everything with the world s most advanced tools for silicon chip design, verification, IP integration, and application security testing. Our technology helps customers innovate from Silicon to Software, so they can deliver Smart, Secure Everything.
Our verification solutions enable leading semiconductor and systems companies to cut months off their design schedules by helping them verify advanced silicon chips together with software, faster. Our high performance simulation products help engineers find design bugs faster and achieve timely coverage convergence to create high-quality designs. This internship position is with our Verification Group and will be located in either Hillsboro, Oregon OR Mountain View, CA.
Key responsibilities:The primary focus of the Verification IP Intern is to support DisplayPort NA based customers, develop new protocol features such as DP v1.5, exception, coverage. Create interesting test scenarios to fill coverage holes or as per customer requirements. With these activities intern, will develop a deeper understanding of Display Port protocol, verification environment and domain knowledge.
- Verification experience should include ASIC verification using industry-standard verification languages (SystemVerilog/SVA)
- Solid understanding of design for verification methodologies is required (UVM/OVM)
- Knowledge of interconnectivity protocols such as DisplayPort Protocol, DSC compression, HDCP protocol knowledge is a huge plus
- Must possess team player qualities. Excellent verbal and written presentation/communication skills are mandatory
- Customer sensitivity, the ability to multiplex many issues & set priorities, and the desire to help customers exploit new technologies are essential for success in the position
- Requires the ability to understand and explain related technical issues, thorough knowledge of Synopsys verification tools, and all associated languages and methodologies
- Must be currently enrolled in a Masters Program pursuing Microelectronics or Computer Science with hands-on experience developing test UVM/OVM/VMM test benches.