at U.S. Renal Care
Posted in General Business 12 days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Kaneohe, Hawaii
U.S. Renal Care is looking for a Social Worker for our dialysis facility. The Social Worker provides social services to patients and their families in a timely and efficient manner in order to promote maximum social functioning and psychological adjustment to dialysis and rehabilitation of the patient. The role of the Social Worker is to advocate on patient's behalf with the appropriate local, state and federal agencies and to complete an initial assessment to determine the psychosocial needs of the new patient in accordance with state guidelines.
- Advocate for patients with appropriate local, state and federal resources and social agencies.
- Coordinate transient arrangements as well as transportation services.
- Attend quality improvement and patient care plan meetings, maintain case documentation.
- Counsel and educate patients and families relative to identified psychosocial issues or problems.
- Coordinate development and maintenance of patient/family support groups.
- Master's Degree in Social Work accredited by the Council of Social Work Education with a specialization in clinical practice.
- Previous experience in the care of dialysis patients preferred but not required.
- Current licensure in applicable state (LMSW/LCSW).
U.S. Renal Care is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Signup for an account
to get information on applying for a job.