Director, Regional at U.S. Renal Care
Posted in General Business 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Indianapolis, Indiana
The Regional Director is responsible for overseeing the operation of dialysis clinics in an assigned geographic region.
- Responsible for the overall operation of the assigned facilities from a fiscal, clinical, technical, regulatory, personnel, business management and growth perspective.
- Implements and ensures compliance with all organization standards, guidelines, rules, regulations, policies, and procedures as well as with local, state and federal regulatory requirements
- Works with Facility Administrators toward achievement of monthly, quarterly, and annual projections based on financial and management objectives. Acts as liaison with Medical Directors and Physicians to coordinate quality patient care.
- Organizes and coordinates all denovo new center development from identifying the opportunity through construction to center opening and licensure.
- Minimum of 3-5 years prior management experience of a multi-site health care provider or 5-10 years of demonstrated excellence in managing a dialysis center as an Administrator.
- Bachelor's degree in business or nursing is required. Specialty certifications are advantageous.
- Excellent leadership and coaching skills.
- Strong public relations skills for dealing with physicians, vendors, hospital personnel, Managed Care Organizations, etc. are valuable.
- Demonstrated analytical and problem-solving skills are required.
U.S. Renal Care is an Equal Opportunity Employer