Advertising Specialist at NRT LLC
Posted in Management 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Deerfield, Illinois
NRT LLC is the nation’s largest owner and operator of residential real estate brokerages operating in more than 50 of the 100 largest metropolitan areas in the United States, with approximately 790 offices and 47,500 independent sales associates in. NRT is a subsidiary of Realogy (NYSE: RLGY). NRT is ranked the No. 1 residential real estate brokerage firm in the U.S. for 20 years in a row, according to the REAL Trends 500 report. The ranking is based on 2016 closed sales volume and closed transaction sides for the nation's top 500 brokerages. NRT led the ranking with $166 billion in sales volume and 337,780 transaction sides on a pro forma* basis.
*This takes into consideration the estimated full-year performance of companies acquired by NRT during 2016.
Visit www.nrtllc.com for more information
The Advertising Specialist, oversees advertising in coordination with the advertising manager for local operating companies in the assigned region which include Illinois, Minnesota, Missouri and Ohio. The position also serves as a national resource providing support and extensive publication research for our listing concierge program. This position works closely with the advertising manager and local field marketing and accounting teams.
- Media Planning – assistance with media planning for print and digital advertising, execution of purchases, tracking and report management as well as local company invoice review and processing.
- Production management – execution of local operating company media plans including schedules, design and production support, advertising system support and traffic of all materials.
- Closely works with local advertising manager, field marketing team, accounting and finance on budget planning, carry-out changes implemented during the fiscal year
- Serves as the communication between the field marketing team and vendors including but not limited to our advertising system/database and publications.
- Carry-out consistent advertising campaigns in each market to ensure the company’s identity is followed.
- Provides national support and extensive publication research in relation to new advertising opportunities for our national agent listing concierge platform.
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Marketing or Business required
- 2+ years’ experience in an agency or creative, marketing or advertising environment.
- Must have excellent communication, interpersonal and collaboration skills
- Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one or small/large groups to customers, clients, and other employees of the organization.
- Communicates with a positive and professional attitude
- Show flexibility, a willingness to learn and apply enthusiasm to administrative duties
- Writes clearly and concisely, with an appropriate awareness of the intended audience
- Proactive problem-solving skills; participates in working towards team goals
- Exceptional project management and organizational skills.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and meet deadlines, multi task in a fast-paced environment with attention to detail.
- Expert knowledge of Microsoft Office Programs: Word, PowerPoint, MS Office, and Excel
- Knowledge of graphic software such as Adobe InDesign, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator
To be considered an applicant for this position you must show how you meet the basic qualifications of the job in a resume or document you upload.
NRT LLC, a subsidiary of Realogy Corporation, is committed to providing equal employment opportunity (“EEO”) and will make employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, age, sex, gender, sexual orientation, sexual preference, gender identity or gender expression, veteran status, marital status, disability, or any other characteristic protected under applicable laws and regulations. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected under applicable laws and regulations.Under the Americans with Disabilities Act and other applicable laws Realogy will provide reasonable accommodation to disabled applicants upon request during the application process to ensure equal opportunities to be considered for employment.