RN Charge Nurse at U.S. Renal Care
Posted in General Business 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Los Angeles, California
U.S. Renal Care is currently looking for a Registered Nurse or RN to be a Charge RN for our dialysis facility. The Charge Nurse is proficient in providing hemodialysis therapies to patients with chronic renal failure and is responsible for supervising staff performing daily patient care. The Registered Nurse or RN must possess the physical capabilities to successfully perform the job as stated in the physical requirements. Adherence to all policies and procedures is required.
QUALIFICATIONS/REQUIREMENTS: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Requirements include:
- Current RN license in applicable state. License must be maintained as current and in good standing.
- 12 months experience in providing nursing care, including 3 months of experience in providing nursing care to patients on maintenance dialysis.
- CPR certification required within 90 days of hire.
- Confirmation of ability to distinguish all primary colors.
- Must meet any practice requirement(s) for the applicable state. (See below)
- State Specific Regulations, Maryland
- Have six (6) months experience in dialysis.
- State Specific Regulations, New Jersey
- Have twelve (12) months full time experience in hemodialysis obtained within the last twenty-four (24) months.
- State Specific Regulations, Texas
- Be a registered nurse with at least twelve (12) months of clinical experience and have six (6) months experience in hemodialysis subsequent to completion of the facility's training program. The hemodialysis experience shall be within the last twenty-four (24) months. Possessing a current certification from a nationally recognized board in nephrology nursing or hemodialysis may be substituted for the six (6) months experience in dialysis obtained within the last twenty-four (24) months.
U.S. Renal Care is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veteran