Posted in Admin - Clerical 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: New York, New York
Our story began 25 years ago with a simple but revolutionary idea – to create the perfect cup of coffee. An industry pioneer, Nestlé Nespresso has become an international reference for the highest quality coffee and an iconic symbol of refined elegance. We are now in more than 50 countries and our team has grown well beyond 7,000 employees. We are part of Nestlé SA in Switzerland, the world's largest food company. Nespresso USA continues to drive momentum and innovation in our market segment, and in North America, we're just getting started. The taste of something better awaits you.
The Customer Relationship Center Operations Manager is responsible for the strategic planning and execution of all Call Center operations. This position will manage and lead all continuous improvement processes to enhance the customer experience.
• Provide strong, dynamic leadership that mentors, develops, and guide team members
• Manage the hiring, retention, performance management and succession planning
• Deliver results for key performance indicators to meet and exceed department goals and expectations
• Engage and build loyalty through promoting relationship building in communications
• Develop strategies for future enhancements that align with company goals
• Report on key business metrics to top leadership; measuring results and monitoring service quality to provide timely and actionable feedback to the field
• Drive root-level resolution to reoccurring and highly impactful service issues and concerns
• Establish standard operating procedures, develop and implement approved process and / or operational improvements and verify y adherence to policy
• Manage department budget for monthly reconciliation and annual planning
• Ensure compliance with regulatory agency guidelines and standards
• Bachelor’s degree required.
• 5 plus year’s of experience managing and developing a team required
• 2 plus year’s of experience required in a call center environment
• Proven ability to manage and develop individuals and teams effectively
• Previous project management experience preferred
• Prior expertise in running call center operations preferred
• Prior experience in implementing and or selection of call center tools (telephony, workforce management, quality coaching) preferred