Receptionist - Sledgehammer Games at Sledgehammer Games Inc.
Posted in Admin - Clerical 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Foster City, California
Sledgehammer Games is seeking a Receptionist immediately, to work full time hours with the following qualifications:
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Welcome visitors, maintaining a friendly, energetic, and professional attitude
- Set up, coordinate, and book travel for studio staff, as well as external visitors to the studio via the AXIOM system.
- Manage studio conference room calendars and resolve scheduling conflicts
- Handle all incoming and outgoing courier packages
- Maintain a library of games and research materials, and track rentals
- Issue access cards to authorized guests and new employees
- Process and track expense reports, studio-wide
- Assist with onboarding of new hires
- Assist with travel and hospitality needs for important visitors, ensuring an optimal guest experience
- Order catering, and set up for meetings and events
- Manage professional phone and email correspondence within the studio as well as externally with customers, vendors, colleagues, and executives.
- Coordinate as needed with property management regarding air conditioning, janitorial and engineering related facility issues
- Maintain security and confidentiality of the studio and it’s IP, process non-disclosure agreements for visitors
- Manage and resolve a variety of unforeseen problems and issues that arise daily
- Work as a team with and be a back-up for the Office Manager and/or Office Assistant when needed
- Previous Reception and/or Office Management experience
- Enthusiastic and friendly with a strong work ethic
- Polished and professional demeanor, enjoy talking and interacting with people at all levels of the organization
- Excellent verbal skills, able to communicate clearly and diplomatically
- Ability to organize, prioritize and manage multiple tasks simultaneously
Sledgehammer Games was founded with a singular goal: Achieve Excellence. We have a state of the art facility, an industry leading development team, and a studio culture built to promote and support world class game developers. We are actively recruiting top talent for our Call of Duty development team. If you are passionate and driven to do your best work, and have a desire to work on the most successful FPS franchise in the history of video games, please apply online.
Come take a closer look at our studio, our culture, and some of the worldwide press for our latest game, Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare, at www.sledgehammergames.com.