Title Support Clerk (Independence Title) at Texas American Title Company
Posted in General Business 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Austin, Texas
Independence Title Company
Title Support Clerk
Job Requisition# 41786
Independence Title Company in Austin, Texas (Main Office/Shepherd Mountain Cove), a wholly owned subsidiary or Title Resource Group (TRG) is seeking a Title Support Clerk. TRG is a full-service title, settlement, underwriting and vendor management services company serving real estate companies, affinity groups, corporations and financial institutions in support of residential and commercial real estate transactions.
This Title Support Clerk position is responsible for:
- Providing support to the Title Department by reviewing surveys, updating commitments, conversion of title commitments, and other customer service responsibilities as needed.
Truly Remarkable Service:
- We are looking for a well organized person with a strong work ethic and ability to work quickly and efficiently
- Must create a positive image of the company through a professional appearance, actions, and conduct to fellow employees.
On a personal and professional level, here’s just part of what you’ll enjoy:
- Career growth opportunities
- Training and Development
- Paid Holidays and Vacation
- 401(k) Matching Program
- Corporate Discounts
- Employee Assistance Program
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Adoption Reimbursement
- A High School diploma or equivalent is required.
- Microsoft Suite proficient
Realogy and its subsidiaries are committed to providing equal employment opportunity (“EEO”) and will make employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, age, sex, gender, sexual orientation, sexual preference, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, marital status, disability, or any other characteristic protected under applicable laws and regulations. Under the Americans with Disabilities Act and other applicable laws Realogy will provide reasonable accommodation to disabled applicants upon request during the application process to ensure equal opportunities to be considered for employment.