Quality Assurance Technician - Paw Paw, MI at The Coca-Cola Company
Posted in Information Technology 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Paw Paw, Michigan
Location(s):United States of America
Job Posting End Date:
Position Overview:Supports quality engineers in semi-standard processes to ensure compliance with standards; works with QA engineers and manufacturing staff to ensure inspection and testing procedures are implemented and maintained; assists in the development of standards to meet quality specifications and recommends changes to basic procedures. Individual contributor that works under limited supervision; applies subject matter knowledge; requires capacity to understand specific needs or requirements to apply skills/knowledge.
Function Specific Activities:
Performs standard wet chemistry analysis, packaging testing procedures, and sample collection. Analyze beverage attributes throughout the production process. Audit water quality, container rinsers, air blowers, Filtecs, and coders to ensure proper operation. Ensure complete and accurate records of process. Identify, isolate, and analyze (as necessary) any product that does not conform to CCNA/CCE standards. Maintain lab instruments and equipment following established lab techniques. Adhere to establish company operating policy and procedure. Calibrate instruments as required. Assist in troubleshooting water treatment, lab instrument/equipment failures, and product issues
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Bachelors degree in physical science and/or food industry experience preferred. Ability to work flexible hours including weekends and overtime.
- Ability to attend to fine details, perform multiple tasks concurrently, and work effectively in a team environment. Knowledge of and ability to use PC systems and software applications.
- Ability to follow instructions presented through various formats.
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment. Ability to work in environments requiring personal protective equipment.
DRIVE INNOVATION: Generate new or unique solutions and embrace new ideas that help sustain our business
COLLABORATE WITH SYSTEM, CUSTOMERS, AND OTHER STAKEHOLDERS: Develop and leverage relationships with stakeholders to appropriately stretch and impact the System (Company and Bottler)
ACT LIKE AN OWNER: Deliver results, creating value for our brands, our System, our customers and key stakeholders
INSPIRE OTHERS: Inspire people to deliver our mission and 2020 Vision, demonstrate passion for the business and give people a reason to believe anything is possible
DEVELOP SELF AND OTHERS: Develop self and support others’ development to achieve full potential
Years of Experience:
- DRIVE INNOVATION: Generate new or unique solutions and embrace new ideas that help sustain our business(encompassing everything from continuous improvement to new product and package innovation).
- COLLABORATE WITH SYSTEM, CUSTOMERS, AND OTHER STAKEHOLDERS: Develop and leverage relationships with stakeholders to approximately stretch and impact the System (Company and Bottler).
- ACT LIKE AN OWNER: Deliver results, creating value for our Brands, our System, our customers, and key stakeholders.
- INSPIRE OTHERS: Inspire people to deliver our mission and 2020 Vision, demonstrate passion for the business and give people a reason to believe anything is possible.
- DEVELOP SELF AND OTHERS: Develop self and support others' development to achieve full potential.
- GROWTH MINDSET: Demonstrates curiosity. Welcomes failure as a learning opportunity.
- SMART RISK: Makes bold decisions/recommendations.
- EXTERNALLY FOCUSED: Understands the upstream and downstream implications of his/her work. Tracks and shares external trends, best practices or ideas.
- PERFORMANCE DRIVEN AND ACCOUNTABLE: Has high performance standards. Outperforms her/his peers.
- FAST/AGILE: Removes barriers to move faster. Experiments and adapts. Thrives under pressure and fast pace.
- EMPOWERED: Brings solutions instead of problems. Challenges the status quo. Has the courage to take an unpopular stance.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.