Clerk II, Remote in Tampa, FL- PS1115 at Anthem, Inc.
Posted in Admin - Clerical 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Tampa, Florida
Anthem, Inc. is the nation's leading health benefits company serving the needs of approximately 40 million medical members nationwide.
Your Talent. Our Vision. At Anthem, Inc., it’s a powerful combination, and the foundation upon which we’re creating greater access to care for our members, greater value for our customers, and greater health for our communities. Join us and together we will drive the future of health care.
This is an exceptional opportunity to do innovative work that means more to you and those we serve at one of America's leading health benefits companies and a Fortune Top 50 Company.
Responsible for performing routine but varied clerical duties in accordance with standard procedures.
Primary duties may include, but are not limited to:
- Receives, classifies, reconciles, consolidates and summarizes documents and information; processes and codes documents.
- Makes and receives phone calls to exchange information to accomplish tasks.
- Sets up and maintains records, logs and files.
- Compiles regular and special reports using established formats and procedures.
- Contacts customers, suppliers or company associates to exchange information.
- Operates, cleans and maintains various types of equipment for purposes of filming claims, correspondence and other related documents.
- Verifies unrecognized characters and flags quality issues as they arise.
- Completes and maintains production logs.
- Reviews incoming faxes, determines if a case needs to be built or if one is already built, attach and route.
- High School diploma or GED
- 2-3 years of related work experience
- Or any combination of education and experience, which would provide an equivalent background.
- Basic keyboard proficiency required.
- Intermediate computer proficiency with Microsoft office products required.
- High level of organizational skills required.
- Experience with Access software a plus.
Anthem, Inc. is ranked as one of America’s Most Admired Companies among health insurers by Fortune magazine and is a 2018 DiversityInc magazine Top 50 Company for Diversity. To learn more about our company and apply, please visit us at antheminc.com/careers. EOE. M/F/Disability/Veteran.