Premier Sales Executive at Prudential
Posted in Finance 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Cincinnati, Ohio
*** Geographic focus will consist of Cincinnati, OH / Indianapolis, IN / KY Territory ***
Sales Executive Experienced in Retaining Profitable Business
Prudential’s Group Insurance sales team is seeking a Premier Sales Executive with the ability to pursue and retain high levels of profitable business and solid relationships in a defined territory through proposal activity and broker development. The Premiere Sales Executive is a team player who will support Prudential’s presence in the marketplace in a variety of ways and be able to evaluate risk by judging industry, plan design, broker relationships, and legal ramifications.
Daily activities include, but are not limited to:
- Reviewing Request for Proposals (RFP's), discussing Plan features or enhancements with a consultant to better serve the needs of the client and their employees with a focus in the 100-4,999 lives.
- Working closely with the Underwriting/Contracts and Compliance departments to negotiate the best pricing.
- Developing relationships with key producers and consultants.
- Targeting and selecting accounts to submit to Underwriting.
- Coordinating and conducting finalist meetings.
- Coordinating and conducting CE classes, Lunch & Learns and meetings about Prudential’s Group Insurance products and services.
- Partnering with Account Management.
- 3+ years selling Group Life and Disability Insurance with a major ancillary competitor.
- Undergraduate degree or equivalent work experience.
- Solid leadership abilities.
- Ability to work independently and with a team
- Demonstrated ability to work in a high performance culture
- Sophisticated understanding of underwriting concepts and risk analysis
- Advanced sales and technical ability in the 500+ employee market.
- Exceptional interpersonal communication and presentation skills.
- A high level of intermediary relationships and strong professional reputation.
- Thorough understanding of all of Group Insurance products and strategies.
- Ability to obtain a state Group Life and Health Insurance license within 30 days of hire.
Join Prudential’s Group Insurance and be a part of one of the strongest, most respected group insurance companies in the nation, where you’ll have the opportunity to move your career forward in a dynamic, solutions-oriented team environment.