Who are we? Watch to find out!
Our Aviation department is looking for an Aircraft Maintenance Technician to join our team. We are looking for an individual that is a self-starter and can lead and manage projects to completion.
A Day In The Life Typically Includes:
- Ensure that Company aircraft are maintained in a safe and airworthy condition that meets or exceeds all applicable standards and regulations.
Perform troubleshooting, inspection and diagnoses of maintenance issues involving aircraft avionics and electrical systems.
- Remove and/or disassemble defective parts; components and perform necessary functional and operational tests.
- Complete all necessary maintenance records and paperwork required by FAA and company policy.
- Perform maintenance, preventive maintenance and inspections that conform to the standards established by the Company, regulations, and industry best practices to achieve the highest reliability goals
- Post flight aircraft to include debriefing with flight crews
What You Will Need:
- 2 + years’ experience working as an Airframe & Powerplant mechanic
- 2+ years' experience in Line Avionics/electrical troubleshooting and installation
- Current Airframe & Powerplant certificate
- Ability to operate hand tools, power tools and measuring equipment necessary to perform job assignments
- Able to create/change documents and information in Microsoft Word and Outlook
- Available to work a flexible schedule (flight schedule dictates work schedule)
- Valid driver’s license
- High school diploma
- Not eligible for Visa sponsorship
What Will Put You Ahead?
- 5+ years' experience in Line Avionics/electrical troubleshooting and installation
- 5+ years' experience working as an A&P
- Knowledge of and experience with maintenance of corporate aircraft
- Knowledge of pertinent technical reference materials (maintenance manuals, IPCs, Service Bulletins, structural repair manuals, engineering drawings, AD’s, etc.)
- Learjet 45 and Challenger 300 Experience
- Learjet 45 and Challenger 300 aircraft and systems specific training
- Hold a current Inspection Authorization (IA)
- A&P Technical School Education
Want to learn more about KII?
Salary and benefits commensurate with experience.
We are an equal opportunity employer. Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf