UPSC Administrative Assistant III at UPS
Posted in Transportation 30+ days ago.
Location: Torrance, CaliforniaJob Description:
UPS Capital, a financial subsidiary of UPS, is currently seeking an Administrative Assistant III for the Parcel Pro group. This position will primarily be responsible to provide customer service by answering high flow incoming calls and assisting customer with customer accounts, services and questions. The ideal candidate will excel in a fast-paced office environment and have strong technology, analytical, oral/written communication, problem solving and time management skills.
The Administrative Assistant III will provide general administrative support for office and sales management team. He/She will also provide excellent customer service to internal and external customers via phone and email.
- Must have the ability to work in a time-critical environment and manage customer support challenges
- Must have demonstrated the ability to manage multiple tasks in a fast paced environment under minimal supervision with a high level of attention to detail.
- Must have strong analytical, oral and written communication, problem solving and time management skills.
- Must have professional office and telephone etiquette.
- Answer phone calls high number of incoming calls appropriately and timely
- Capable of being customer focused and able to solve problems
- Demonstrates the ability to solve problems quickly
- Ability to maintain a professional manner at all times
- Demonstrates attention to detail
- Demonstrates ability to perform routine analysis, document and present results
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills with the ability to effectively and professionally present information and respond to questions
- Bachelor's Degree (or internationally comparable degree) – Preferred
- Customer Service Experience – Preferred
- Clerical Support Experience - Preferred