Administrative Specialist C (1.0 FTE, Bellevue)
at Kaiser Permanente
Posted in Other 10 days ago.
Location: Bellevue/Redmond, Washington
Our Bellevue Medical Center provides quality, affordable care to our patients and the community we serve.
The Administrative Specialist C will:
- Provides advanced administrative support associated with office operations.
- Performs a variety of complex administrative duties such as word processing, managing calendars, compiling reports, filing and answering telephones in a complex departmental environment.
- Requires a higher level of knowledge and in-depth understanding of a complex and confidential departmental structure.
- Receives limited instructions on routine work, general instructions on new projects.
- This level requires a minimum of 5 years of job-related experience and initiative and the use of independent judgment and discretion in non-routine matters.
Qualifications Education Minimum Education Requirements
High School Diploma/GED Preferred Education
Some college / advanced education courses. Knowledge/Skills Minimum Knowledge/Skills Requirements
Intermediate writing and math skills. Customer service and communication skills. Initiative, discretion and analytical ability. Proficiency with software used by the department. Typing: 55 WPM. Skills testing as appropriate.Preferred Knowledge/Skills
Unspecified Experience Minimum Experience Requirements
5 years' administrative or comparable experience. Experience with project planning and coordination.Preferred Experience
Strong written skills with the ability to take, compile, and distribute minutes for a variety of meetings. Project planning and coordination. Demonstrate a high level of confidentiality in all matters. License/Certifications Minimum License/Certifications Requirements
None Required Preferred License/Certifications
External hires must pass a background check/drug screen. Qualified applicants with arrest and/or conviction records will be considered for employment in a manner consistent with Federal, state and local laws, including but not limited to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran, or disability status. Job Type:
Standard Employee Status:
Regular Job Level:
Individual Contributor Job Category:
Administrative/Clerical Support Travel:
Signup for an account
to get information on applying for a job.