Customer Reconciliation Specialist at Georgia- Pacific
Posted in Admin - Clerical 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Green Bay, Wisconsin
Who is Georgia-Pacific?Watch to find out!
Customer Reconciliation Specialist
Are you resourceful in pursing or recommending new ideas for process improvements? Do you enjoy solving puzzles and have strong problem solving skills? Do you call yourself a “numbers” person? If this sounds like you, we may have the job you've been looking for!
We are currently recruiting for a Customer Reconciliation Specialist in Green Bay, WI. In this position you will create value for our company by developing and building distributor relationships and by optimizing the accounts receivable process which ultimately helps drive profit.
Georgia-Pacific employs roughly 2,200 people at our Green Bay Broadway facility. Approximately 400 of those employees provide business support in engineering, transportation, data processing, and customer service. Every day, GP employees and products help maintain a strong, stable economy in Northeastern Wisconsin. Please click on the following link to learn more about our Green Bay Operations: www.gp.com/Company/Company-Overview/Locations/Green-Bay.
A Day In The Life Typically Includes:
- Processing customer rebate claims timely and accurately to the benefit of the GP PRO ledger
- Managing and reducing customer variances/deductions
- Managing distributor portfolios, negotiating and influencing account reconciliation through internal business and external customer communication
- Developing and implementing action plans for distributor portfolios to create efficiencies
- Using and/or developing tools to track success in customer alignment metrics
- Conducting all activities in compliance with department standard operating procedures
What You Will Need:
- High School Diploma or GED
- A minimum of an Associate’s degree OR a minimum of two (2) years experience in a business to business environment or banking field
- Experience using Microsoft Office programs such as Word; to write business correspondence, Excel; for use of spreadsheets, reporting, simple formulas and Outlook; for internal and external correspondence
What Will Put You Ahead?
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or Finance
- SAP Experience
Want to learn more about Georgia-Pacific?
Salary and benefits commensurate with experience.
We are an equal opportunity employer. Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf