Part Time Inventory Clerk at Coca-Cola Bottling Company
Posted in Admin - Clerical 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Charlotte, North Carolina
This position is responsible for maintaining inventory levels to meet the sales and branch requirements in both the branch and the marketplace.
Schedule: 4am - completion of work on scheduled days
- Reconciles, counts and controls inventory within the warehouse.
- Maintains a clean and organized warehouse.
- Generates and distributes inventory information.
- Ensure the quality of all products in the warehouse.
- Focus on safety and security.
- Ability to lift product up to 50 lbs. is required.
- Inventory control & related warehouse experiences are preferred.
- The following skills are preferred: forklift and pallet jack experience, an excellent record of safety.
- Good oral & written communication skills with the ability to interface with both warehouse & sales supervision.
- Strong math, analytical & counting skills strongly preferred. Basic PC knowledge with a focus on data entry, spreadsheets & Excel are strongly preferred.
- A valid driver’s license & good driving record is preferred.
- Must be self-motivated with a high degree of integrity & be able perform job duties with minimal supervision on a timely basis.
- Must be dependable & have a strong history of work &/or school verifiable by references.
CCBCC is an equal employment opportunity employer
See Job Description