Posted in Information Technology 10 days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Reston, Virginia
• Application support 24 X 7 ( includes engaging in priority incidents, change implementation and change validations)
• Should be able to make Java code changes, code reviews, deploy the snapshots and work with Java admin team on any Java infrastructure issues
• Should have very good experience in Java
• Able to engage and drive priority issues. Able to provide information to the stakeholders regarding the application errors/behavior by viewing APM tools.
• Able to effectively co-ordinate with offshore, interface, delivery, project, QAS teams and deliver things on time.
• Require excellent communication and analytical skills.
|SNo||Primary Skill||Proficiency Level *||Rqrd./Dsrd.|
* Proficiency Legends
|Proficiency Level||Generic Reference|
|PL1||The associate has basic awareness and comprehension of the skill and is in the process of acquiring this skill through various channels.|
|PL2||The associate possesses working knowledge of the skill, and can actively and independently apply this skill in engagements and projects.|
|PL3||The associate has comprehensive, in-depth and specialized knowledge of the skill. She / he has extensively demonstrated successful application of the skill in engagements or projects.|
|PL4||The associate can function as a subject matter expert for this skill. The associate is capable of analyzing, evaluating and synthesizing solutions using the skill.|