Senior Accountant at Pioneer Natural Resources USA, Inc.
Posted in Accounting 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Irving, Texas
- Responsible for the preparation of reports, schedules and reconciliations
- Prepares and uploads necessary journal entries into the appropriate accounting system
- Assist in the analysis and preparation of financial data
- Ad Hoc projects as requested by management.
- Performs analysis of issues and must also interface with other departments if necessary to perform analysis.
- Work could be non-routine.
- Makes decisions involving reasonableness and accuracy of work.
- Has input into processes and best methods to complete work assignments.
- Interacts with staff and management throughout the accounting and finance organization, Interaction with the Company’s auditors.
- Under limited Supervision.
- A minimum of five years of experience required (May consider three years public accounting or oil & gas accounting experience in lieu of years of experience).
- Bachelor’s Degree Required.
- CPA or related profession certification preferred.
- Salary competitive and commensurate with qualifications and experience.
Pioneer Natural Resources is an EEO/AA-M/F/disability/veteran Employer.