Commercialization & Planning Administrative Assistant
at The Coca-Cola Company
Posted in Legal 8 days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Atlanta, Georgia
United States of America
Job Posting End Date:
This position is within the CCNA Commercialization & Planning and the Engineering team which is part of the CCNA Supply Chain organization. The Administrative Assistant will join the Commercialization & Planning team and will assist the headquarter staff with various types of work.
Function Specific Activities:
Provide backup phone coverage, mail distribution, calendar and email support. Calendar management can be highly complex due to the volume of meetings these leaders are involved in. In addition, calendar management includes both internal and external stakeholders from all levels of the organization.
Provide support to the team on finance related tasks including creating POs, track PO status, and input good receipts for invoices.
Exercise keen attention to detail as this role and CCNA Supply Chain interact with internal and external stakeholders
- Provide back-up support to broader administrative team as needed including the Office of the VP, Supply Chain (coverage due to capacity constraints, vacations, work flow, unexpected out-of-office occurrences etc.)
- Coordinate internal and external meeting logistics (AV, food service, room reservations) as needed including web-ex sessions and #Live Meetings.
- Register, meet, and escort guests throughout the Atlanta Office Complex.
- Order office supplies as well as other specialty items such as gifts, meals, flowers, magazine and newspaper subscriptions etc.
- Handle new hire orientation process including office setup (office space, equipment, schedules, escorting, etc.).
Prepare, proofread and edit complex and sensitive word documents, spreadsheets, mailings, binders and presentations as requested.
- Assist in the planning, execution and support of projects and meetings in support of Commercialization & Planning leaders and based on client needs (Meeting presentation assimilation, Meeting input reminders, etc.
Education: High school diploma; GED equivalent Related /Work Experience: At least 2 years
- Business Etiquette: Ability to communicate with others, via telephone or in person, in a professional and helpful manner while simultaneously building credibility and rapport. This includes the ability to understand, be diplomatic and tactful, demonstrate appropriate behavior in social situations and maintain composure in negative circumstances in order to achieve results.
- Resource Knowledge: Knowledge of internal and external tool and resources available to accomplish tasks and achieve results.
- Asset Protection: Knowledge of the importance of ensuring the safety and appropriate utilization of all Company assets. This includes the appropriate use of Company trademarks, logos, assets, terminology and data, treating information confidentially, ensuring employee and workplace safety, and having contingency plans.
- Typing Skills: Ability to accurately type 31-50 words per minute. Database and System Knowledge: The knowledge and skills required to access and collect data via Company-approved databases or the Internet. This includes the ability to complete electronic forms, produce accurate reports, conduct investigative research, explain data and communicate results. This includes maintaining current knowledge and keeping up with new releases.
- Knowledge Transfer: Ability to learn and train others on the use of Company-related or department-specific equipment and assets. This includes the ability to present information in a logical manner and check for understanding to ensure transfer of knowledge and skills.
- Using Specialized Software Programs: The ability to learn and operate relevant specialized software programs (e.g., Adobe Acrobat, Microsoft Office) for creating manuals, brochures, newsletters and project management input/tracking. This includes maintaining current knowledge and keeping up with new releases in relevant programs.
Years of Experience:
- DRIVE INNOVATION: Generate new or unique solutions and embrace new ideas that help sustain our business(encompassing everything from continuous improvement to new product and package innovation).
- COLLABORATE WITH SYSTEM, CUSTOMERS, AND OTHER STAKEHOLDERS: Develop and leverage relationships with stakeholders to approximately stretch and impact the System (Company and Bottler).
- ACT LIKE AN OWNER: Deliver results, creating value for our Brands, our System, our customers, and key stakeholders.
- INSPIRE OTHERS: Inspire people to deliver our mission and 2020 Vision, demonstrate passion for the business and give people a reason to believe anything is possible.
- DEVELOP SELF AND OTHERS: Develop self and support others' development to achieve full potential.
- GROWTH MINDSET: Demonstrates curiosity. Welcomes failure as a learning opportunity.
- SMART RISK: Makes bold decisions/recommendations.
- EXTERNALLY FOCUSED: Understands the upstream and downstream implications of his/her work. Tracks and shares external trends, best practices or ideas.
- PERFORMANCE DRIVEN AND ACCOUNTABLE: Has high performance standards. Outperforms her/his peers.
- FAST/AGILE: Removes barriers to move faster. Experiments and adapts. Thrives under pressure and fast pace.
- EMPOWERED: Brings solutions instead of problems. Challenges the status quo. Has the courage to take an unpopular stance.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Signup for an account
to get information on applying for a job.