Product Analyst Specialist at Nasdaq Comp
Posted in Finance 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by CareerBuilder
Location: New York, New YorkJob Description:
Manages the elicitation and management of requirements across the system development lifecycle. Provides guidance to new clients and existing customers in the preparation of the requirement documents to ensure that the characteristics of the functionality is well defined, clear and understood by customers as well as the internal organization.
Manages on going contractual relationships and the operational delivery of services to clients for an account or group of accounts.
Serves as the primary point of contact with clients and ensures client satisfaction.
- Builds and maintains strong client relationships and provides client advice.
- Able to manage difficult client relationships through superior commercial and communications capabilities.
- From a business and system requirement perspective supports design, development, testing, deployment and transition into operation when required.
- Designs solutions to clients which will result in exceeding KPI's.
- Elicits detailed business and system requirements from business owners and stakeholders.
- Writes and produces detailed functional specifications for others.
- Writes (or assists the technical writer in production of) operational and user documentation including release notes. Ensures operational and user documentation is accurate and complete.
- Provides user training on new functionality and handles user queries regarding system functionality.
- Responds to unresolved production support issues and participate in analysis and resolution on behalf of the business.
- Ensures that issues have full closure and takes responsibility to work cross functionally until that closure is obtained. Through the root cause analysis, ensures process/procedure changes occur to prevent a repeat of the issue.
- Under limited supervision, provides input into project schedule, risks, scope of work and budget.
- Assumes technical role in bid activities, design studies and RFI/RFP related work.
- Ensures that operational teams and subcontractors have a clear understanding of client requirements.
- Promotes the organization's capabilities to clients, identifies sales opportunities to be forwarded to the account managers, and achieves contract extensions or additional business within the account(s).
- Education Required: Degree qualified in Computer Science, Business/Finance or related discipline, or equivalent work experience.
- Special Qualifications: Knowledge of SQL language is a preference
- Experience and a strong interest in software implementation and process management is required
- Experience within GRC, application functionality technical IT subjects and products is an advantage