Senior ATM Technician (First line) - San Antonio, Midland, McAllen, TX at Diebold, Inc.
Posted in Installation - Maint - Repair 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: San Antonio, Texas
Are you looking for a real opportunity? It’s time to partner with Diebold Nixdorf! As a global leader in integrated self-service solutions and security systems and services, we offer employees more –more recognition, more rewards, more opportunities. Here’s your chance to join our dynamic team!
Right now, we are seeking an Electronics / Computer Repair Technician to provide maintenance for ATMs, retail point of sale equipment, and related PC and PC peripherals. If you are mechanically and technically inclined, this is the career opportunity for you!
As an Electronics / Computer Repair Technician, you will perform basic installation and minor repairs on all Diebold Nixdorf products and services. This includes scheduled cleanings and other basic maintenance on conventional products such as locks, vaults, etc. as well as special project work, as needed.
- Prioritizing and planning service calls
- Contacting customer with the estimated time of arrival
- Escalating problems and reassigning calls when appropriate
- Accurately reporting service data
- Interacting in a professional manner with customers to foster positive customer relations
- Following key/alarm/combination control processes in assigned area of responsibility
- Supporting technicians in performing preventative maintenance inspections on conventional products
- Maintaining effective communication with management and team members
- Diagnosing problem on-site
- Performing technical fixes such as clearing paper jams, card jams, bill jams, etc.
- Performing some minor maintenance on ATMs (e.g., replacing light bulbs, card reader belts, air filters, etc.)
- Completing equipment cleanings as specified by Diebold Nixdorf contracts
- Performing basic installation functions (e.g., pulling cables, mounting devices, installing Mas-Hamilton locks)
Are you ready to get started? Here’s what you’ll need to qualify for this exciting career opportunity.
Electronics / Computer Repair Technician requirements:
- High school diploma or GED
- Valid driver’s license
- Ability to use basic hand tools and limited parts
- Basic understanding of PC, PC peripherals, and network connectivity
- Demonstrated ability to represent the company in a dependable and professional manner
- Ability to work independently with little supervision
- Acceptance of exposure to the outside elements
- Shift adaptability, which would include nights/weekends (1:00 p.m.- 10:00 p.m.) and good customer relations skills
- Sense of urgency, organizational skills and work in team environment
- Ability to pass MVR, background and drug test
At Diebold Nixdorf, we understand that our associates are our most valuable resource. That’s why we offer competitive compensation packages and a supportive environment with good work-life balance. In addition, we provide opportunities for growth and development so that our associates can continually develop their competencies, skills, and talents, and pursue advancement opportunities.
- 401(k) Savings Plan
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- U.S. Savings Bonds
- Educational Assistance
- Long-Term Disability Plan
- Salary Continuation Plan
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Employee Assistance Program
- Adoption Assistance
- College Scholarship Program
- Life Insurance
Diebold Nixdorf, Incorporated is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, age, national origin, genetic information, disability or protected veteran status.