Personal Banking Officer at Ocean Bank
Posted in General Business 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Miami, Florida
Personal Banking Officer
Job ID 2018-1382
# of Openings 1 Job Locations US-FL-Miami Posted Date 1 day ago (2/7/2018 2:50 PM) Category Sales
The Personal Banking Officer provides personalized support in all phases of customer service, client relationship building, and account maintenance to a Branch Manager or Relationship Manager. Responsible for acquiring, managing and growing relationships; executing sales activities for new and existing customers. Will perform a wide range of services with customer transactions, including document preparation, account servicing/maintenance, loans, credit analysis, overdrafts, return item processing, customer service inquiries and other general administrative support. Profile all customers to ensure KYCs are updated and completed in a timely manner; in order to comply with established BSA/AML requirements. Provide excellent customer service to new and existing customers in person and by phone. Will also assist the Operation Officer with operational matters as needed.
Knowledge and Skills Requirements:
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration (Finance or Accounting preferred) with two (2) to three (3) years of banking experience, directly related to servicing customers in retail banking branch operations, or
- Two Year College Degree with a minimum of four (5) years of banking experience required, directly related to servicing customers in retail banking branch operations; or
- Equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Must be able to understand and implement job related policies and procedures.
- Must be knowledgeable of internal bank operations (wire transfers, debits/credits and loan payments) and of banking products to cross-sell.
- Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills, interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Computer knowledgeable in MS Office Software, (Excel, Word, and Outlook).
- Experience working in a team (sales and service), and high quality service advocacy.
- Knowledge on the completion of KYC is required.
- Comprehension of banking laws and applicable compliance regulations is required.
- Spanish language is preferred.
- Insurance training, underwriting, BSA Compliance, Ethics, Legal Aspects of Banking (involving real estate closings and loans on default) is preferred.
Apply for this job online Apply
Email this job to a friend Refer
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed