Posted in Other 12 days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Miami, Florida
CDL CLASS A TRUCK DRIVER
Mac Papers, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, gender, disability or protected veteran status. EOE M/F/Disabled/Vet
About the Organization
At Mac Papers, our employees set us apart. We have built our reputation on having bright, collaborative, honest and authentic people. They are key to who we are and how well we perform. If you're the best at what you do, we want you.
We believe taking care of our employees is essential to our growth. Mac Papers offers the following advantages and benefits to our employees:
* Hourly pay, overtime after 40 hours, and direct deposit
* Paid time off and 8 annual paid holidays
* Bereavement leave
* Health, dental and vision insurance
* Health Savings Account
* Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
* Life and disability insurance plans
* 401(k) retirement plan
* Voluntary supplemental benefits
* Bonus program
With a distribution network including 23 locations and 15 retail stores across nine states, Mac Papers is one of the largest merchant distributors in the Southeast. Mac Papers takes pride in being a family-owned and -operated business that has built a longstanding tradition of stability, integrity, innovation and solutions to growing our company.
CDL Class A Truck Driver
Monday-Friday. May be required to work weekends and/or OT depending on the needs of the business.
Mac Papers - Miami, FL
The responsibilities of the position include but are not limited to:
Loading and unloading of product for up to 20 stops a day
Securing product for transport
Unloading product at delivery area using a hand truck or pallet jack
Obtaining receipts/payment and signatures for delivered product
Lifting/moving up to 50 pounds frequently and up to 100 pounds occasionally
Responsible for adhering to all federal and state DOT regulations
Responsible for reporting all equipment defects or damage, as well as accidents and traffic violations
* Possess a valid Class A CDL in the state of residence * Must have at least 10 years verifiable employment history * Minimum of 2 years verifiable commercial driving experience in a Class 8 vehicle * Must possess good communication skills * Must possess a through familiarity with DOT regulations and state laws * Must possess a clean MVR * Must maintain a minimum one year DOT medical card * Candidate will be subject to a criminal background check and drug testing
High school degree or equivalent
Number of Openings
Mac Papers Inc
This position is currently accepting applications.