Sponsored Programs Administrator Senior - Research at West Virginia University
Posted in Finance 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Morgantown, West Virginia
The Office of Sponsored Programs in the Research Office is seeking applications for a Sponsored Programs Administrator Senior. This position is a Grants Administrator in the Pre-Award Unit of the Office of Sponsored Programs. This position is responsible for reviewing proposals that are submitted by the University to any federal, state or private funding agency.
In order to be successful the ideal candidate will:
- Independently review Broad Agency Announcements and Request for Proposals for technical specifications, budget terms, proposal requirements and submission checklists.
- Conduct review of Just in Time submissions to National Institutes of Health in the eRA Commons and non-competing continuation projects to ensure compliance with WVU and the Research Corporation internal policies.
- Perform pre-award proposal review of supplemental, revision, resubmission, amendment and sub-award submission both electronically and in hard-copy form.
- Act as initial point of contact for agency representatives in regard to administrative functions of the University and Research Corporation.
- Establish and maintain accurate electronic and paper records in compliance with University and Research Corporation policies.
- Triage solicitation and proposal content and ensures proper approvals are obtained for any proposal submitted.
- Communicate institutional proposal procedures and documentation requirements submitted through the Electronic Blue Sheet system to faculty to ensure compliance with University and sponsor policies and guidelines.
- Work with multiple principal investigators from other universities and agencies.
Pay Grade: 18
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in business or public administration; an equivalent combination of knowledge and experience will also be considered
- Two (2) years of experience in each of the following:
- Grant and contract processing
- Experience with Grants.gov, National Science Foundation, National Institutes of Health eRA Commons or other online electronic file submission systems
- Experience with non-profit electronic grants and contracts management systems
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Ability to apply judgment, discretion, and initiative in coordination of many different and complex tasks
- Mathematical and budgeting skills