Intel Specialist - SME (Must have Top Secret Clearance with Polygraph) at Akima, LLC
Posted in Police/Fire/Emergency 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Bethesda, Maryland
SAVA Services and Solutions help our federal clients provide for national security, improve communications and collaboration, secure the integrity of information systems and networks, enhance data collection and analysis, and increase efficiency and mission effectiveness. We’re at the forefront of the communications breakthroughs that bring Federal, state, local and International organizations together for leading edge collaborative solutions in our fight against global crime and terrorism.
SAVA is seeking to hire Intel Specialist - Subject Matter Expert to support National Intelligence Manager and assigned team. Some of the main responsibilities include as below, but not limited to:
Advise the National Intelligence Manager (NIM) on key development in their assigned area requiring both immediate and long term analytical and collection response by the IC.
Support decision makers and special projects on intelligence integration issues to include the preparation, production, and coordination of written products and briefings for senior IC members, policy makers, military decision makers, and members of Congress.
Conduct reviews of IC collection and analysis against hard targets, identifying gaps, recommending solutions, and ensuring alignment with Unifying Intelligence Strategies.
Support the planning, facilitation, and after action needs for Community sessions and outreach initiatives to address intelligence integration matters.
Active TS/SCI with polygraph is required.
Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent, related work experience in lieu of education will be considered.
- Three (3) years’ experience working with or in the Intelligence Community is required.
- Ten (10) years’ experience related to the designated regional or functional Area of Responsibility (AOR) is required.
- Must have ability to communicate with executive leadership regarding matters of significant importance to the National Intelligence Manager (NIM).
- Demonstrated experience with collection and analytical missions of the AOR is required.
- Excellent writing capabilities to develop country profiles associated with AOR is required.
- Significant demonstrated analytic skills, tradecraft experience, or extensive publication on the subject as a noted expert in the field is highly desirable.
- Demonstrated ability to coordinate and support cross-community meetings and working groups, assimilate large volumes of information and independently produce written reports is highly desirable.
Prospective employees will receive consideration without discrimination because of race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status.
We are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you have a physical and/or mental disability and are interested in applying for employment and need special accommodations to use our website to apply for a position please contact, Recruiting Services at email@example.com or 571-353-7053. Reasonable accommodation requests are considered on a case-by-case basis. The dedicated email and telephonic options above are reserved only for individuals with disabilities needing accessibility assistance to apply to an open position using our website.
Please do not use the dedicated email or phone number above to inquire on the status of your job application.
We wish to thank all applicants for their interest and effort in applying for the position; however, only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
In order for our company to stay compliant with government regulations, please apply on line. Please DO NOT email resumes or call in lieu of applying online unless you have a physical and/or mental disability and need assistance with the online application.