JOC Office Coordinator, Cook County
Posted in Art 15 days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Chicago, Illinois
Provide administrative support to the regional team act as a client liaison coordinating paperwork and support accounting and finance with invoicing.
- Track operational tasks and act as a liaison for a geographically dispersed team including internal stakeholders, clients & subcontractors
- Obtain documents and information from contractors about ongoing projects
- Coordinate data collection as well as ensuring data accuracy on a program wide basis
- Execute invoicing process, to include interacting with client and contractors to obtain necessary information and documentation along with assisting Finance to resolve collection issues as needed
- Assist with client relations and support
- Assist with the on-site program monitoring
- Prepare and modify documents including correspondence, reports, drafts, memos and emails
- Associates Degree preferred
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite including, PowerPoint, Word, and specifically Excel
- Proven Customer Service skills along with excellent oral and written communication skills
- Detail oriented and the ability to work with a high degree of accuracy and confidentiality
- Proven success working in a team environment and creating a positive atmosphere
- Previous experience with Construction invoicing is a plus
- Highly organized and flexible with the ability to multi-task and meet deadlines
- Must be self-directed, able to complete assignments with limited supervision and independently, and have the ability to prioritize responsibilities
Signup for an account
to get information on applying for a job.