Store Director- Cub Rochester - Rochester, MN
at SUPERVALU Inc
Posted in Retail 12 days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Rochester, Minnesota
The Store Director’s purpose is to efficiently manage the operations of the store by developing and implementing strategies in achieving maximum sales and earnings while coaching, training and developing associates in order to maximize effectiveness. The Store Director works with and through the team to follow and enforce company standards for friendly, prompt and courteous customer service; create and maintain an exceptional customer service culture in their store. Job Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Manages the overall proficient operation of the store and assists in the corporation’s plans to increase store sales, profits, expenses and service levels.
- Organizes and plans for current and long term goals along with having a contingency plan for unpredictable outcomes.
- Readily understands and utilizes P&L, sales, purchases, labor and cost reporting to impact results.
- Works with Assistant Store Director and Department Managers to create strategies in achieving weekly sales and earnings objectives.
- Engages and expects our associates to live the Greet, Offer and Thank principles to create an exceptional customer focus culture in their store.
- Learns, understands, and applies the information contained in company manuals, policies and practices related to store operations; including new technology.
- Obtains necessary licenses needed for store operations such as Food Safety and Sanitation License.
Why Work for Supervalu?
- Experience as an Assistant Store Director.
- College Degree preferred.
- Demonstrated thorough understanding of store operations and company practices, policies and procedures.
- Demonstrated ability to interpret profit and loss statements.
- Previous experience in implementing emergency procedures in the event of equipment and computer software malfunctions.
- Ability to work varying shifts and days of the week (may include evenings, weekends, early morning or late shifts).
As one of the largest grocery wholesalers and retailers in the United States, SUPERVALU is dedicated to feeding our communities by providing innovative, customer-centric solutions. We deliver on that promise every day through a strong network of 30,000 talented employees who supply the best national brands and our own high-quality and affordable private label products to thousands of customers, and millions of consumers, nationwide. With a wide variety of services and industry leading expertise, SUPERVALU offers you the opportunity to shape the food industry through every stage of your career.
A GREAT PLACE TO GROW!
Signup for an account
to get information on applying for a job.