Supervisor Admissions Support at Universal Technical Institute
Posted in Automotive 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Bloomfield, New Jersey
Job ID: 3551
Maintains and oversees the daily support operations of Admissions, provides on-site training and support to admissions representatives, and guides/supervises Admissions Operations support staff. Provides data and reports to admissions and operations leadership as necessary. Coordinates and executes on-site events to support admissions.
Principle Accountabilities & Deliverables
• Responsible for the scheduling, implementation and successful outcomes of on campus events including but not limited to educator seminars, open houses, high school tours, group tours, future student workshops, and scholarship testing. This includes executing events within the budgets established
• Responsible for assisting Regional Campus and Regional Field Admissions Directors in the training of, enforcement and mitigation of policies and procedures as well as on current systems for representatives.
• Responsible for providing day-to-day support for campus representatives to include responsibility for Time & Attendance maintenance and bi-weekly processing
• Responsible for providing support to the Regional Campus and Regional Field Admissions Directors as well as the Campus presidents with daily report and analysis needs and miscellaneous requests.
• Responsible for providing support to Regional Campus and Regional Field Admissions Directors with on-site meeting arrangements.
• Supports the Campus with offsite and weekends events, where applicable.
• Responsible for assisting students and families with touring and enrollment activities as needed.
• Responsible for direct supervision and leadership of the Receptionist and Tour Coordinators
• Responsible for ensuring support from other department as needed for day-to-day tour back-up and on-going as needed event support
• Manage local financial budget within budget guidelines as it relates to campus admissions, event execution and other expenses as needed.
• Responsible for annual scheduling of campus events in collaboration with Regional Campus and Regional Field Admissions Directors and home office Admissions leadership and Marketing partners.
• Responsible for adhering to admissions, campus and home office policies and procedures at all times.
• Other duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities
Education / Experience
• High School degree or GED required. Bachelor’s degree preferred.
• 2+ years of related experience required.
• 2 years prior lead or supervisory experience
• Industry knowledge preferred.
• Events planning experience required
• Bilingual in Spanish a plus
• Communication skills (verbal and written) and computer skills (Microsoft Office products)
• Strong presentation and sales skills
• Ability to maintain a professional image and work environment
• Excellent customer service attitude
• Ability to handle difficult customer requests and prioritize them accordingly
• Strong problem-solving and decision-making skills
• Ability to lead effective teams
• Strong analytical skills
• Multi-tasking and organizational skills, can adapt to a changing fast-paced environment
• Must be able to lift and maneuver 50-75 pounds.
• Must be able to talk, see, hear, concentrate, think, learn, and reason for all of the workday
• Must be able to stand for long periods of time during events.
• Must be able to sit and walk or otherwise move around for prolonged periods of time throughout the workday.
• Must be able to use a keyboard and do manual tasks for prolonged periods of time throughout the workday.
• Must be able to travel 30% to 50% of the time.
• Work is performed indoors in a climate controlled environment and outdoors in hot and cold weather conditions.
• General technology as it relates to office administration
• Work is infrequently performed near or with moving mechanical parts
• Short periods of limited exposure to non-hazardous levels of fumes or airborne particles.
UTI is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer that supports diversity in the workplace.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against
any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex,
age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity,
status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal,
state or local protected class.