Videographer - Secret Clearance Required
Posted in Art 18 days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Washington, Washington DC
SPECIFIC JOB DESCRIPTION
ANSER is seeking a Videographer for a 12 week opportunity. The videographer will support the 50th Anniversary of the Vietnam War Commemoration Program. Analyst will also perform other administrative and analytic tasks as necessary to effectively support other Commemorative program activities.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
Bachelor’s degree in a discipline relevant to the position with minimal (typically less than 2 years) professional experience.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
The successful applicant will support Vietnam War Commemoration Program to include, but not be limited to the following:
- Requires an active SECRET CLEARANCE
- Capture long and close images of subjects
- Directs subject and interviewer for photo/filming session
- Works directly with senior public figures to document Vietnam Veterans and their families
- Publish material on Vietnam War Commemoration Program Website and social media
- Demonstrated experience working with Canon C100, Canon 5D, Mark iii and Nikon cameras or similar capable equipment
- Demonstrated knowledge of editing projects with Adobe Creative Suite, Premiere, Encore, Photoshop, After Effects, and VLC Player
- Expertise in formatting recordings to DVD and web-based media; editing videos into compelling, narrative short pieces for web posting
- Experience working historical documentaries and subjects who were part of that history
- Exceptionally strong ability for oral and written communication with the highest levels of government
- Demonstrated experience working in fast paced and complex environments with multiple, competing requirements and POCs
- Demonstrated experience responding to quick turn assignments and responding to short-noticed schedule changes
- Expert user of Microsoft (MS) Office products: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Knowledge of various video and audio formats, technologies, video compression, delivery requirements, file conversions, video capture and encoding
- Strong attention to detail, excellent organizational skills
- Strong interpersonal skills; ability to work well with others in a collaborative environment
In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act Amendment Act (ADAAA), if you have a disability and would like to request an accommodation in order to apply for a position with ANSER, please call 703-416-2000 or e-mail Recruiting@anser.org
An Affirmative Action
Equal Opportunity Employer
M / F / D / V
See Job Description
Signup for an account
to get information on applying for a job.