International Demand Program Analyst
at Arthrex, Inc.
Posted in Purchasing - Procurement 20 days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Fort Myers, Florida
|International Demand Program Analyst
|Arthrex, Inc. (US01)
|ALC-INC- Fort Myers, FL (US09)
The Program Analyst, IDM/IBP is primarily responsible for process and technical leadership for International Demand Management, Integrated Business Planning and a subject matter expertise for functional system deployments of SAP. In addition, the Program Analyst will support and collaborate with the International Demand Manager on execution and coordination of other projects to include partnering with Global Information Services.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Manages and participates in enterprise wide and sometimes global projects and programs within the scope of International Demand Management.
- Facilitates projects and programs with full project life cycle management
- Possesses demonstrated international business cultural acumen
- Serves as Project Manager on medium to large sized projects / deployments.
- Serves as a subject matter expert on tactical planning and International Demand Management
- Presents and is accountable/responsible for the success of projects within the scope of overall program.
- Communicates program/project status to key stakeholders and senior management of overall status against constraints (scope, cost, and schedule)
- Oversees aspects of assigned projects/project resources including KPI reporting relative to project progress.
- Applies Organizational Change Management methodologies
- Coordinates interactions between Business and GIS teams to ensure ongoing visibility to issues and tradeoffs relating to resources and technology
- Participates in project management based initiatives within the community (such as PMI)
- Participates in strategic planning sessions with international subsidiaries and functional management to determine the scope and objectives of each project.
- May supervise project management resources, as assigned.
The above statements describe the general nature and level of work being performed in this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, and indeed additional responsibilities may be assigned, as required, by management.
Education and Experience:
- BS or BA in Supply Chain Management or Business Administration required, MBA preferred
- 4 years experience in international Operations to include demand management, integrated business planning and/or S&OP
- Prior experience with global, enterprise-wide implementations involving implementation partners preferred. Prior Experience in SAP and Oracle a plus.
- Med Device / Life Sciences industry experience preferred.
Knowledge and Skill Requirements/Specialized Courses and/or Training:
- PMP or PgMP Certification desired
- Six Sigma certification is a plus
- Strong negotiating, influencing, and conflict resolution skills
- Ability to build, nurture, and maintain relationships with all levels of the organization to include international and senior management.
Machine, Tools, and/or Equipment Skills:
PCs and have a command of Excel, PowerPoint, and Word plus any additional communications equipment as needed.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Signup for an account
to get information on applying for a job.